SamanthaLau SamanthaLau 18-21, F 13 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in EP

No.

Best Answer

Power? It's their establishment. I walk into a store, because I have something they want and they have something I need. The fact they are polite and willing to accomodate me is good business sense (making me feel comfortable), not submitting to my power.

Best Answer

doesn't work at the Bank , they still ask me to use my bank card but i know its not for the ID purpose of it they secretly want to know if i've forgotten my password or not but they don't ask me that , liers all of them ! , thats life

Best Answer

I have always been a vendor and I enjoy it.

Best Answer

No. I feel a kind of kinship with staff. I detest arrogant snobs.

Best Answer

No in my country staff think they own the place! Last week I asked for a medium priced thing at a department store the sales lady mocked me and said I should go shopping somewhere else! A vit later i found She had something with the price I wanted!! I went and talked to manager.. Not sure if he did anything worth it.. But yeah she's a *****

Best Answer