JessRuthless JessRuthless 26-30, F 9 Answers Nov 20, 2012

I've been told I'm too big , that sex was uncomfortable for me. I've also been ridiculed for being small why is it always my <br />
dic that's the problem

Best Answer

Hehe love the answers here.<br />
Look at the size of most of the ****** and vibraters that are brought by 90% of woman and you will have the answer as they are (apart from a few joke ones) all over 6" it says it all if your less than 6" umm and if your my size 4" then you allready know it matters.

Best Answer

I'm small and it's odd that when I was young no one complained but once the Women's Movement began I was ridiculed. Now size does seem to be very important. Every woman wants a big-dicked guy!

Best Answer

love watching the wife take a big di-k she seems to enjoy it better than mine.

Best Answer

well at least have more than 2 inches longer than a finger!

Best Answer

Well... it does to a certain extent. Granted, I'm a guy, so I know anal is different than vaginal. So I don't know how Women feel on this issue, but I know that it does mater a little bit. I mean, larger is better. But if it gets too large, it doesn't work well lol

Best Answer