I am not a prejudice person. I Love all of Gods children, human and non. I am very interested to know what people think of them selves in this stage of there lives. I am not here to judge, I know the pain of it, I am judged every day. So I do not judge others. Please be honest or just pass on this question. Thank you Hare Krishna
bhaktagerald bhaktagerald 41-45, M 33 Answers Jul 31, 2012

I am terrible. I cave in social situations and make an *** of myself. I feel others around me only look down on me, and that I'm the immature little cousin no one WANTS to talk to at the family reunion, but kind of has to. I feel I have no talents, and whenever i feel i am good at something, someone else swoops in and takes what little confidence i had. I try to connect with people on a different level, try to understand what makes someone tick and what makes them happy so i can act more human, which only makes me looks weird and pathetic to normal people It's utterly terrible. Just like me.

Best Answer

Should you turn yourselves into cats and dogs by harbouring negative thoughts? Who dares to preach negativism? Whom do you call weak and powerless? "Shivo'ham, Shivo'ham" — "I am Shiva! I am Shiva!" I feel as if a thunderbolt strikes me on the head when I hear people dwell on negative thoughts. That sort of self-depreciating attitude is another name for disease — do you call that humility? It is vanity in disguise! " — The external badge does not confer spirituality. It is same-sightedness to all beings which is the test of a liberated soul."

- Swami Vivekananda

Best Answer

The mind is but the subtle part of the body. You must retain great strength in your mind and words. I am low, I am low - repeating these ideas in the mind, man belittles and degrades himself. He alone who is always awake to the idea of freedom becomes free; he who thinks he is bound endures life after life in the state of bondage. Be a hero. Always say, have no fear. Fear is death, fear is sin, fear is unrighteousness, fear is wrong life. All the negative thoughts and ideas that are in this world have proceeded from this evil spirit of fear. Therefore I say Be fearless, be fearless.

~ Swami Vivekananda

Best Answer

i really hate myself, honestly. idk who i am anymore cuz i put on acts for people

Best Answer

Why do you feel you have to act around others. what is wrong with who you are?

Best Answer

when i acted as myself i got bullied and told to kill myself more times than i can count. if people haet who i am that much then i might aswell act to save me the pain of hearing that

Best Answer

Looking around me,Im happy to be with my soul still intact at this stage of my life.This is my only real concern in this life,and its not an easy task here on earth.

Best Answer

Well you are correct in that it is hard and that we are a soul, and not the body. What are you doing to keep your soul intact?

Best Answer

I have my relationship with the Creator,and without His support would have fallen long ago.I believe love is the most powerful force in the universe,and the only way forward is to show love for all living creatures.I have no religion,and do not believe it is necessary to live our lives in harmony with God.My heart and soul are totally behind loving kindness,forgiveness and mercy,and I know the world around me for what it is,and the evil which is leading us down a terrible path as a species.Most of all,the God I love is a God of love and loving kindness,and all He does is directed by such.Knowing He is completely fair and impartial,who could ask for a fairer judge of who we are?I have no secrets from him,plenty of "sins" and mistakes,yet He knows me for who I truly am.

Best Answer

Now that is beautiful. Thank you for you story. Keep doing what your doing. And thank you for your service to others. Hare Krishna

Best Answer

Thank you bhaktagerald,love and peace to you.

Best Answer

Whatever you dream and think of, you create. If it is hell, you die and see hell. If it is evil and Satan, you get a Satan. If ghosts, you get ghosts. Whatever you think, that you become. If you have to think, think good thoughts, great thoughts. This taking for granted that you are weak little worms! By declaring we are weak, we become weak, we do not become better. Suppose we put out the light, close the windows, and call the room dark. Think of the nonsense! What good does it do me to say I am a sinner? If I am in the dark, let me light a lamp. The whole thing is gone. Yet how curious is the nature of men! Though always conscious that the universal mind is behind their life, they think more of Satan, of darkness and lies. You tell them the truth -- they do not see it; they like darkness better.<br />
~ Swami Vivekananda

Best Answer

I hate myself and want to burn myself into ashes

Best Answer

Honestly, I am a survivor of many things; abuse and religion mainly. I used to be a christian and believed in all of that and then some and now I am "ME" and I am OK. I am really a thoughtful and creative woman who loves deeply and who has learned A LOT about life and herself. I am curious, adventuresome and interested in learning. I love people and care for them deeply and hope to help them NOT fall into the traps that bound me. Peace.

Best Answer

Wonderful.. I to was a Christian once too, and I just couldn't find my path there. So I kept looking and then I was a Mormon, again good at first then lost me. I have ended up with the Hare Krishnas and that works for me its not for all but works for me. There are many different paths to God, dont give up on finding yours. Stay good keep careing for otheres. Thank you Hare Krishna.

Best Answer

I think I am a worry machine... I worry and get tensed a lot! :(

Best Answer

I think I'm just fine - I'm fairly satisfied with myself, I think I'm "almost" doing my best, which is okay at the moment. However, I need to give more efforts.

Best Answer

I wallow in self-loathing

Best Answer

why

Best Answer

I just am. I have too many issues.

Best Answer

I think I am open minded yet on the conservative side. I would like to filter my talk as I am rather blunt and forthright. I can uninttentionally hurt others in this way and apoligies don't take the sting out of a comment. I am not happy to be here at the end of my life cycle as I have enjoyed my ride. I feel it is a bit ungrateful to be this way yet I would love to turn the clock back and do it over and enjoy every little thing again. I can be rather harsh in my attitudes

Best Answer

Awesome!!

Best Answer

Dang, you had to put the word, 'honest' in there didint chya? I'm an "Anti-social freak" by what the kids at school say. And a fat ugly wothless looser by my moms point of veiw, and if you get told those things alot, you start to beleive them

Best Answer

I think I am a well intentioned, truth seeking, open-minded, and honest person trying to let go of a difficult past while holding on to the lessons I've learned. I think I try as hard as I can every day. I think I'm an over-thinker which causes me anxiety yet I understand a lot of things that many cannot because of this trait. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I think I will change the world, and I think I already have in any way that I can. I think I am hoping all of this is true, and wishing a man would say this to me yet wondering why I would need him to when I know these things to be true myself..

Best Answer

I think I am blessed to be loved and created by a living God. I don't always walk in the way he teaches me to go, but I know that all good things in me came from him.He taught me to love, to give, and to have compassion for others, he taught me how to not judge others, and except that my life is in his hands. In a troubled world, we all need something to believe in. This makes me feel that I am a good person,and that's what I think of myself.

Best Answer

I am posative that with your wonderful heart and honesty,and by seeing what God is teaching us. You have definitely change the lives of everyone you meet for the better. I am very happy to meet you. Hare Krishna

Best Answer

I believe I am one of a kind. I suppose we all believe in that, one way or another, but I know I could do better, it would make my life more enjoyable and depress free.

Best Answer

Honestly, I hate myself to the very bone. I don't like who I am and there's nothing I can do to change it. I get teased with and everybody throws everything they have at me just to watch me crumble. I hate how i'm so forgiving, so trusting.

Best Answer

who you are is who you are and only you can change that, why do you believe there is nothing you can do to change it?

Best Answer

Because, the things I wish I could do are things that I cannot. I wish to change, but nothing would be able to do so.

Best Answer

I always had low self esteem and suffered from some type of depression from mild to not so mild and did not understand or like myself, and sometimes hated myself and my life. I drank and drugged heavily for most of my life. At 59, I was suffering Black depression, and when I, finally joined AA, and found a god of my understanding, and a way to be clean sober and happy.It took over a year. Dont get me wrong, life is up and down, but I know how to handle both the good and the bad. I even handled the demise of our 40 year marriage. It was tough, but I, came out "the other end" and was good again. I live life a day and !sometimes a moment at a time. There is much more, but not for here. I noticed recently that I have not been depressed in over 2 years More than you wanted to know...

Best Answer

Very nice story. thank you. I am glad you have found your path. We all have separate paths and you found yours. You admit to drinking so ill admit I was married to an alcoholic and i have been to AA with her. Very powerful Family. Keep doing what your doing. You can messgae me the rest of the story I am interested. Thank you Hare Krishna.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

I am insecure, timid, and dont always do the things I should. I am young and make mistakes but for every mistake I make I learn a new lesson and learn more about the person I want to be.

Best Answer

~ Swami Vivekananda

Best Answer

I thought Hari Krishna was in trouble with the airports for a few years for tamborine music decades ago?

Best Answer

Probably. but this dont tell me how you feel about yourself.

Best Answer

Uplifted

Best Answer

I'm ooookayy

Best Answer

Not even close to an answer. please try again

Best Answer

I am quite happy with me

Best Answer