rahkeepschanging rahkeepschanging 26-30, F 12 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I married for love of money. Men suck. I think im lesbian.

Best Answer

You're the only honest ***** here. I love it.

Best Answer

I love u cuz the pic is so furry just like my arm pits

Best Answer

For money, not me.

Couldn't get a good enough offer.

Best Answer

I married for Love and it was the stupidest thing I ever did. Joan rivers says women marry for love first and money the second time around. The love fades fast when there is no money so marry for money!

Best Answer

I totally get this... a lot of us get burned by love and if we were married it ends up financially wrecking us too. At a certain point there is only so much a woman can put up with before she throws in the towel and just puts her looks to good use...

Best Answer

...Umm. Can I come back in 10 years and tell you? Ambition and a bright future is what I look for right now.... usually... albeit the case of one individual who screwed everything up.

Best Answer

never been married....but i know lots of people and they end up divorcing their husband/wife

Best Answer

most women all over the world

Best Answer

You

Best Answer

I'm not ******* married.

Best Answer

Not me

Best Answer