WoodersonAlriiight WoodersonAlriiight 16-17, M 18 Answers Jun 14, 2012

yes

Best Answer

For the short term it might, until this person got the help they need.

Best Answer

Yes I'd go visit an EP friend and it'd make us both happy, and also EP lovebirds would be happy if they got a chance to meet in person.

Best Answer

Haha thats one thing I wouldn't have thought :P

Best Answer

Money makes everyone happy until its gone its. The only way to be truly happy with money is not to spend it - and thats no fun - so no.

Best Answer

Yes. For me it would, to some extent. I'm not materialistic, I tend to buy what I *need*. But, it would be nice to take a vacation.

Best Answer

Studies of people who win the lottery indicate that for the first few years they are happier, but it can actually make them more unhappy in the long run to the point of suicide. That includes endless phone calls from people asking for money, the loss of friends, etc. It is a completely different lifestyle in many respects and, evidently, the transition can be jarring.

Best Answer

It would be a temporary fix. They could get some thing but probably when the depression kicks in again. People who are depressed seem to lose interest in many things they might even enjoy.

Best Answer

yes. 1) worry about how to pay the bills - gone<br />
2) can buy antidepressants as needed<br />
3) Chicks like money. never lonely.<br />
4) can afford to quit a job<br />
5) can afford to find something they LIKE doing<br />
6) take a vacation. take another vacation. <br />
7) can afford a psych doctor to get to the bottom of things.

Best Answer

Money doesn't make people feel happy, but poverty makes people feel like ****.<br />
So sort of. People don't need to be rich to be happy, but it's very hard to be happy when you don't know where your next meal is coming from.

Best Answer

Money can buy everything and make us happy.<br />
Money doesn't heal the wound, unfortunately.

Best Answer

yeah but it can buy a lot of bandaids for your wounds.

Best Answer

Yes it can,,,will it make it any better?

Best Answer

who ever said money cant by you happiness must have never known what it was like to live without it.....

Best Answer

Kinda right. I think its a phrase which means that when spent wrongly, things can backfire. So really, being absoloutely loaded won't really feel so good after a while.

Best Answer

for a short while if spent on material things, and for a longer while if spent on experiences. shopping, achieving a goal, or creating positive memories can release dopamine in the reward center of your brain, which makes you feel good.

Best Answer

Not if its true depression...

Best Answer

yeah but if you have enough money you could pay for plenty of meds and therapy.

Best Answer

I dont have a lot of money but I make sure I have my meds and therapy. But I understand where you're coming from.

Best Answer