Bornabrit Bornabrit 41-45, F 178 Answers Sep 5, 2012 in Hobbies

No, Ikea's refund policy is weird.

Best Answer

haha :-)

Best Answer

classic

Best Answer

lol,thats funny!!

Best Answer

Thankyou:-)

Best Answer

Brilliant. :)

Best Answer

My dear, I have had a few hour stand ! I met a girl at a bar and took her home and after we were done she asked me to take her home so her boyfriend would not be worried ! YIKES !!! BF ! <br />
Thankfully there was nothing more out of that.

Best Answer

an hour stand ...hahah :-)

Best Answer

I suppose it would be similar to the Dogging in the UK carparks

Best Answer

your cracking me up..haha

Best Answer

Hey I would love to start a carpark here in the USA if I could get girls to do that ! I would let them park free too !

Best Answer

haha..

Best Answer

thats not an hour stand ,thats a wam bam thk you mame,lol

Best Answer

Not on purpose.

Best Answer

like that :-)

Best Answer

Sadly, yes...not one of my proudest moments....

Best Answer

I plead the 5th.....

Best Answer

I understand only the guilty plead the 5th...........

Best Answer

No but ive let a guy look up my skirt

Best Answer

Best Answer

lol, that was me! that is also why I bought you those Christmas panties

Best Answer

Yes Of course

Best Answer

More than I care to admit too, and the only reason they turn into 1 night stands is because it wasn't any good. If it was, I went back for more. ;)

Best Answer

No and I would never do such a thing. It violates my convictions and beliefs regarding love and intimacy.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

MANY.<br />
NOT TONIGHT THOUGH.

Best Answer

Both had and been the one night stand. It's all good.

Best Answer

Yes, 1 after I got divorced I said to hell with it... Lol

Best Answer

Night stand? no, no one night stands....Now day time stands....only twice.<br />
I like to think of it as poor judgment on my part. I really thought that "let's get together for lunch" meant we were going to McDonalds or something. My mistake.

Best Answer

... and then what? "One thing led to another?" ..."it seemed rude not to repay in kind...?" Dude... lunch actually MEANS lunch. Had I met a new friend for lunch and he tried any smooth bullshit I'd make sure it hurt a good long time. Men have every right to not take that dishonest crap. If it's lunch, say lunch. If it's a nooner, say ITS FOR SEX. {kicks desk} ... I hate liars....

Best Answer

Well the first gal said she had the lunch in her camper, we went in and she dropped trou! lol
No, I did not "Do her", but I did kiss her, if that counts. The second one, we met at McDonalds, had a sandwich then she asked me to check out her new truck! So were sitting in the truck, listening to music, and she shoves her tongue down my throat, then she unzips me and .....well what could i do!

Best Answer

I agree they were dishonest, and had planned the whole deal, I really had no idea what was happening. Not that sure I would have showed up, if I had known.

Best Answer

If she told me it was a one-night-stand . . . and she came back again . . . does that count? . . . looking for a ruling on this one!

Best Answer

technically, I'd have to say no... well,.. maybe it counts as half a one night stand. A partial stand....

Best Answer

yes 3 times! and i wont lie, no strings attached isnt too bad! <br />
The first time was actually when i lost my virginity! lol... In the middle of an art room at my boarding school when i was 17. it was the last day of boarding school so who knows where she is. <br />
about 4 months ago, At a music festival called coachella.. i made the mistake of taking her to my house, i couldnt get her out of bed the next morning.<br />
just recently! My first night here in mexico city, i stayed at a hostel for the first time. I met this biologist from argentina who spoke english, she was really cool ! a hippie type of girl, young.. 21. i told her i was also 21.. lol the look on her face when she found out later that night i was 19! eeek. <br />
the next morning she asked where i was planning to stay that night.. i said i dont know.. then she said: "WE" should find a place.. thats when i knew... i gota get out quick.

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Give me time - lol

Best Answer

Once. Never again either

Best Answer

That was Billy in drag - lol

Best Answer

No, never.

Best Answer