What if some things about you you need to change? What when through the love and support of another, you can change for the better and be a better person. Sometimes it's good to look at yourself and see the bits that need some work as well as the bits that make you proud. I think self improvement is a good thing and we should never stop trying to do better. :o)

Best Answer

i agree with ur point

Best Answer

i like ur opinion

Best Answer

We should always be working to better ourselves. Would you say murderers and rapists and pedophiles and thieves and crack dealers should all be proud of themselves? If we don't try to become more and better than what we are, then we have no chance as a society.

Best Answer

do u know what causes them to become murderer and rapist its society .....its impossible to change as a whole society ...for ex a rapist who turns out to a gud human is ur frd if u come to know abt his/her past who will starts maintaing distance am i right or worng ? and why do u keep distance can u answer ?...ur inner soul will never let u to be close to them

Best Answer

twain said it best... "familiarity breeds contempt"... but truthfully it applies in all cases, not just the case of crime and criminal behavior. we lose something for the people in our lives when we watch them fail themselves. it can oft times be impossible to recover from and that seems more dependant upon the closeness we have with a person rather than the actual moral failing... just my opinion

Best Answer

i would also add that the contempt that we feel is in large part because we feel as tho we have been betrayed by our judgement, and when faced with that the first tendency is to recoil from both the introspection required to fix that in the future and the actual object of misjudgement...

Best Answer

grt

Best Answer

Agree...but to a point. Everyone has convictions...some can be compromised and some cannot.

Best Answer

There is no question. I can't that it's felt like hypocrisy to me.

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

While I agree with the sentiment of your statement there usually comes a point where one must begin to play the game. The self becomes nothing more that a mere shadow in the game of national, regional, and cultural influence. The self becomes little more than a mask of nationalism that one must wear in order to further the interests of ones home nation. In the end of all things, Trust no one. Trust No One.

Best Answer

yep man .....

Best Answer

Ok ill work to change that about myself..but just for you. K?

Best Answer

but why for me ? im not bi just kiddin lol

Best Answer