Frankinweenie Frankinweenie 41-45, M 14 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

theres some weird people on here.

Best Answer

Beards issue here??? ;)

Best Answer

John Lennon's BEARD!! SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

are awesome!

Best Answer

You do know thatBLENDER! BLENDER! BLENDER! is coming next, right?

Best Answer

Moustache, moustache...

Best Answer

moustache's usually are on mens faces as part of there beards, unusual for a man to have a beard and NOT a moustache. What they call a handel bar moustach is some site to behold

Best Answer

Beards, beards, thick bushy beards, untrimmed beards, never shaved or trimmed beards which started when the boy was 13 or 14, now 34 and he has a massive bush that extends up his cheeks and way down to his waist, a record beard, 3 feet in length and jutting out to the top of his face near his ears, which are also hairy as well, he has also very bushy unibrow eyebrows that is what I call a real man with a beard.

Best Answer

Notice in that posts there are 15 beards, I have not shaved for almost a week, becoming quite fuzzy on face, getting a little prickly, some people think by the time I have not shaved for 2 weeks that its more than a months growth. But at 2 weeks I feel really uncomfortable and shave the lot off, it takes at least 4 razor blades to get it all off. I think I am a little addicted to growing a beard as I only shave once a week, not what I should do to keep a smooth face like a babies bottom, twice a day, 7am and 7pm. When I was younger my wife insisted that I shave my face just before we went to bed, she did not mind me being hairy over my chest, legs and arms etc but hated the face bristle, if I forgot the second shave she refused love making, so I always had that 2nd shave in the evening. Sadly she is no longer with me but It means that I can go a week without shaving at all, sometimes as I say I let it go for 2 weeks knowing that when I do shave it off, it will take at least 4 razors as I have stated to get it off. You may wonder why I don't just let my face get really hairy and not grow a full beard, well, I think I am not brave enough to do that, I need a little encouragement from some people, actually they think I am hairy enough without growing a beard as well, although my daughter says she would not really bother if I did. its just also that at 2 weeks I do feel its getting uncomfortable

Best Answer

Many boys at age 13 to 15 are no longer shaving stubble that starts to grow on their faces at that age and are just forgetting or ignoring the razor and growing and have a good beard by the time they are 16 or 17, good for them

Best Answer

My advice to any 13 or 14 year old boys reading this and thinking of 'should I grow a beard', I say yes you should. If some facial hair is beginning to grow and if you already have quite thick under arm, leg and pubic hair, you should be able to grow a reasonable beard soon, just don't bother to take a razor to your face.

Best Answer

Just noticed this post of last year, I now have gone more than 2 months without shaving and I have a good thick but not yet long beard. It might in fact need trimming sometime soon. The itchyness a man gets after not shaving for about 2 weeks goes away quite soon, however, if you don't want to grow a full beard what's the point of going through the itchy bit and shaving it off after the itch has stopped. It does vary when the itchyness starts, if a man has a quick growth the itch will start not long after a week and last a few days then its OK after that, you have got through the pain barrier and on the way on having a good beard. If a man has a slow growth on his face then the itch will probably come within a month and be on and off for several weeks, so it varies a lot from man to man or for that matter on boys if they don't start to shave at all when they are 14 or 15. Talking about 14 year olds, they usually don't have facial hair at all or only a little, however, I saw a Youtube Video of a 14 year old American who had a beard and actually looked more like a 16 year old. Not only had he got a good beard for a 14 year old but hairy arms as well, he stood out from his other class mates who not only did not shave but there was no sign of facial hair on any of them. That 14 year old with the beard did not care what other's though of him, if he had he would have shaved his face and hairy arms at least until the other guys had "caught up with him" in the hairy man department. I sort of admire a boy like that. Although I at 14 was not as hairy as that American I was quite hairy on my legs and pubes compared with other boys when I was 14 and 15 but did not shave or trim any hairs off, a thing I look back on in pride. To have a beard at 14 and be different from other boys of that age takes a lot of guts in my opinion.

Best Answer