Frankinweenie Frankinweenie 41-45, M 14 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

theres some weird people on here.

Best Answer

Beards issue here??? ;)

Best Answer

John Lennon's BEARD!! SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

are awesome!

Best Answer

You do know thatBLENDER! BLENDER! BLENDER! is coming next, right?

Best Answer

Moustache, moustache...

Best Answer

moustache's usually are on mens faces as part of there beards, unusual for a man to have a beard and NOT a moustache. What they call a handel bar moustach is some site to behold

Best Answer

Beards, beards, thick bushy beards, untrimmed beards, never shaved or trimmed beards which started when the boy was 13 or 14, now 34 and he has a massive bush that extends up his cheeks and way down to his waist, a record beard, 3 feet in length and jutting out to the top of his face near his ears, which are also hairy as well, he has also very bushy unibrow eyebrows that is what I call a real man with a beard.

Best Answer

Notice in that posts there are 15 beards, I have not shaved for almost a week, becoming quite fuzzy on face, getting a little prickly, some people think by the time I have not shaved for 2 weeks that its more than a months growth. But at 2 weeks I feel really uncomfortable and shave the lot off, it takes at least 4 razor blades to get it all off. I think I am a little addicted to growing a beard as I only shave once a week, not what I should do to keep a smooth face like a babies bottom, twice a day, 7am and 7pm. When I was younger my wife insisted that I shave my face just before we went to bed, she did not mind me being hairy over my chest, legs and arms etc but hated the face bristle, if I forgot the second shave she refused love making, so I always had that 2nd shave in the evening. Sadly she is no longer with me but It means that I can go a week without shaving at all, sometimes as I say I let it go for 2 weeks knowing that when I do shave it off, it will take at least 4 razors as I have stated to get it off. You may wonder why I don't just let my face get really hairy and not grow a full beard, well, I think I am not brave enough to do that, I need a little encouragement from some people, actually they think I am hairy enough without growing a beard as well, although my daughter says she would not really bother if I did. its just also that at 2 weeks I do feel its getting uncomfortable

Best Answer

Many boys at age 13 to 15 are no longer shaving stubble that starts to grow on their faces at that age and are just forgetting or ignoring the razor and growing and have a good beard by the time they are 16 or 17, good for them

Best Answer

My advice to any 13 or 14 year old boys reading this and thinking of 'should I grow a beard', I say yes you should. If some facial hair is beginning to grow and if you already have quite thick under arm, leg and pubic hair, you should be able to grow a reasonable beard soon, just don't bother to take a razor to your face.

Best Answer