That's highly unlikely! =D

Best Answer

I stay away from anyone who loves to clean. Who loves to clean?

Best Answer

No one or (rare one's) love to clean. It has to be done for our health or else, we will become hoarders or have tons of coakroaches.

Best Answer

I like work that has very visible results. I find it gratifying and organizing is more of a compulsion for me. I won't clean just anyone's house and that is not my profession. :)

Best Answer

who is anti-social? <br />
ding ding ding. <br />
did I win? :D I won right? :D

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Depends what you're like inthe sack! ;)

Best Answer

No again. I'm over qualified.

Best Answer

Men always love modesty in a woman ;)

Best Answer

There must be a reason you are always alone, perhaps it's just your choice to do that, if so than more power to you, being alone is not a bad thing if it's a personal decision. But hey, you're not alone with you're on EP, you can communicate with lots of people, communicate mentally, emotionally and spiritually, often that;s enough for lots of us, myself included. So be happy. But if you need a friend, someone to vent to or a virtual shoulder to cry on, I'm your girl, just contact me. xoxo

Best Answer

you sound like a nice person.perhaps you should get out more often.who knows maybe you'll meet someone. "crazier things have happened"

Best Answer

Sounds way too good to be true.

Best Answer

You probably prefer to stay at home most of the time... welcome to the club

Best Answer

Me too - quiet life these days :)

Best Answer

yup. but staying at home won't help in finding someone :)

Best Answer

That's their life or what they enjoy.

Best Answer

Sounds like a maid instead of a wife , lets be fair now and add just one more detail , Prone to change mind without advanced Warning :+) ( Add some spice and adventure to it ) .

Best Answer

hmm.....fate! need to relocate to change the fate!

Best Answer

Sounds like a good idea. How far? :)

Best Answer

come to Ghana! :D I will be your tour guide on the weekend and we can go shopping together after work!

Best Answer