BinteEshrat BinteEshrat 18-21, F 16 Answers Aug 27, 2012 in EP

I say its wrong cause beauty isn't one thing it comes in many forms.

Best Answer

right

Best Answer

Each one of us during our life time become 'romantic idiot' at least once.

Best Answer

I completely agree, beauty is neither in the face or on the body contrary to the beliefs of the world today.<br />
according adverts using this product will lighten your skin, cover your flaws, make your hair shine or give you a tan, it will make you stand out...it'll make you "BEAUTIFUL" <br />
But will it make you look like the trollop modelling it in the advert...no...is she beautiful...NO! <br />
She's not beautiful because she hides her true self, in fact she's ugly.<br />
So why does media say she's beautiful, so you buy their products and keep thier sales figures up. duh!<br />
When you were a child you wore no make-up, you were beautiful, innocent and a ray of light, so what changed?<br />
The media changed you!<br />
Beauty comes from the heart, its comes from kindness, intelligence, modesty,dignity and a general sense of happyness. <br />
Appreciating the small things in life, being happy with who you are and never wanting more, beauty is all around us (do you see it?)

Best Answer

ur r right ........ thnks for the good ans

Best Answer

I say you are right...!

Best Answer

I have met a handful of people whose heart-light is so bright that their faces shine and their eyes sparkle. It is a joy and a blessing to be their presence.

Best Answer

ur lucky

Best Answer

u r right

Best Answer

Many people say so, but not many live by it....

Best Answer

ur right

Best Answer

some times

Best Answer

Yes.<br />
Beauty is light in the heart of the beholder.<br />
Someone/ something beautiful to one, may not appeal to the other.

Best Answer

If that's true, beauty must be pretty much dead by now.

Best Answer

Totally disagree, There have been many studies conducted that show men and woman have a common approach to what they consider beutifull and ugly and that butifull people are shown preferantial treatement in everything form job interviews to court judgements

Best Answer

I agree, for the most part. There can be superficial beauty too though.

Best Answer

what is superficial beauty?

Best Answer

Body, face, those kinds of things.

Best Answer

but inner matters alot

Best Answer

wana clear you inner doesn't mean kidney lungs ok ? lolz han

Best Answer

I know. I agree, inner is what counts.

Best Answer