whatsmynameagain94 whatsmynameagain94 18-21, F 25 Answers May 11, 2012

As Judge Judy says, "Beauty Fades. Stupid is Forever."

Best Answer

OMG I am in LOVE with Judge Judy!

Best Answer

An intelligent person usually is smart enough to take care of themself therefore dont need to pick one when you can get both.

Best Answer

umm...not true. dumb chicks don't have anything else to bring to the table - they are generally the ones who spend more time on their appearance ;) just so you know.

Best Answer

intelligence

Best Answer

Intelligency is more important than the beauty becoz beauty is only for a limit of days n one day it will be finish but intelligency never finishes..so i goes for intelligency.

Best Answer

intelligence. then you can get rich, & pay for plastic surgery :)

Best Answer

a good balance is both

Best Answer

I have enough intelligence. So, for me BEAUTY.

Best Answer

intelligence of course as thats the beauty within you.

Best Answer

For me it's beauty..but intelligence will take u wau farther.

Best Answer

I'd say both are pretty important, but if made to choose between beauty or intelligence, I'd certainly go for intelligence. A quick, smart mind is extremely hard to come by, a brain cannot be bought. As for looks, using your smart mind to earn money, looks can be altered, and you even get to choose your face. :-)

Best Answer

Intelligence cause you always need it in order to handle life and everything else. Beauty isn't a big deal to me cause it exists in the inside or out. Some people aren't beautiful in appearance but are so beautiful inside while some are but are ugly in the inside. Both is amazing

Best Answer

neithr!...SXYNSS iz MY THING!! :-]}

Best Answer

These aren't the only factors but I will pick beauty out of the two.

Best Answer

I hate to say it but both.

Best Answer

Intelligence by far. In the modern world women are no longer measured by the calibre of the man they're in a relationship with.

Best Answer

More important for what??? <br />
As a general rule in life, intelligence is OBVIOUSLY more important for survival.<br />
If you are a fashion model, then obviously beauty is going to be more important to you. <br />
Not have enough details.

Best Answer

umm...if you're a woman, your worth is kinda based more on how "hot" you are. men by how successful they are (which probably his a lot to do with their intelligence).
sure, you could survive if you were only intelligent as a woman...but no doubt you'd be doing it alone, &amp; no one would really pay you any attention/listen to you.

Best Answer

Only as intelligent as a woman??? Are women less intelligent than men in general? I wasn't aware of this.

Best Answer

I honestly am not sure how to answer this. My boyfriend is not the hottest of males, nor the most intelligent, but to me is the sweetest, and at least we're able to have conversations of mild intellect.. :) <br />
Then again, when you fall in love with someone their "problems" tend to disappear, because you love all of them. :)

Best Answer

Intelligence, of course................but 'beauty' is important - I have to admit that I have never been attracted to an intelligent, plain woman - friends -ok but no more........ok, call me shallow

Best Answer

Intelligence. Beauty is overrated ;)

Best Answer

If your a recluse... intelligence... if your actively part of society... both are important.

Best Answer