laceset laceset 36-40, F 14 Answers Jul 5, 2009

Intelligence... no question for me. I was a 'formal wear fashion model' and dated more than a few 'models' who were physically very attractive, but dumb as rocks. Needless to say... I didn't last long with very many of them because once it became clear we couldn't have a coherent conversation it was time to go! Now, I do think the two are NOT mutually exclusive. My wife is a senior engineer for a major telco and as intelligent as almost anyone I've ever met... and my being the luckiest man alive she also happens to have an incredible natural beauty to boot!

Best Answer

both are important. <br />
...but beauty does not mean physical attractiveness alone. Beauty (like intelligence, to some extent) is subjective. It often refers to the superficial, but it can go much deeper than that (i.e. an "inner" beauty, or any other kind). This is what makes beauty important, when it goes beyond superficial standards that society often imposes on people and has a deeper meaning.<br />
The value of beauty depends on what type you are talking about, and the same is true for intelligence. There are different types of intelligence (academic, life intelligence, wisdom, etc.), and people value certain types over others for different reasons. Like with beauty, some are more superficial than others and some have deeper meanings, but they all have values in certain areas of life.

Best Answer

I am just average looking and I sure do most definitely really really wish and want to be very beautiful looking only,I wish and want to be the color of white only,I wish and want to be full caucasian only,I wish and want to have a very fine grade of long white straight hair on my head only,I wish and want to be a straight A+ student genius all through school and college all through my life without nothing never ever less than an A+ on my report cards only with a 325 very high IQ only,with wearing glasses on only,I wish and want to be very geeky and very nerdy only,I wish and want to be extremely very rich and be a multi-billionaire only,because I love Intelligence and beauty a whole lot and it is one of the most important things in my life that I most definitely really do care about and you should do the same thing too because it's really worth it.It is something that I didn't get but I most definitely wish that I really did get it.But I hope and pray that you and other people will get it too.

Best Answer

Both! The need for intelligence is obvious, but people often forget the role played by beauty in terms of natural selection.

Best Answer

ntelligence every time, a plastic surgeon can make someone beautiful but cant make them smarti

Best Answer

Intelligence can create and enjoy beauty.<br />
Beauty alone cannot create or enjoy intelligence.<br />
Moreover, beauty without intelligence is not beauty. I cannot love the prettiest flower more than the ugliest girl.

Best Answer

Intelligence for me, beauty cannot be eaten

Best Answer

Beautiful Intelligence......Just like physical beauty being dependent upon the eye of the beholder, so too intelligence is dependent upon the perception of the beholder. Intelligence is a state of "being" and that state can be horrid or beautiful. It is what you make of it, how you use it and how others receive it. <br />
Thus, no matter the level of intelligence, how it is used is how beautiful it is. Using one's intelligence beautifully exceeds all of the boundries!

Best Answer

they share importance in a relationship. you can't have a long-lasting relationship without both.<br />
it would be impossible to have a real relationship without some form of physical attraction. you're lover has to be beautiful to you.<br />
but relationship will not last long if you cannot communicate and share interests.

Best Answer

Intelligence. Beauty will reel your target in for the first 5 minutes, but intelligence will make you keep it for the rest of your life.

Best Answer

That's easy, intelligence! if you have the right kind, and the right amount you don't need beauty. Look at Mozart for the example. he looked like a deformed chimp, but I bet you any girl in Vennice during that time would have given her left *** to let those fingers "tickle her ivories".

Best Answer