TechnoMetal93 TechnoMetal93 18-21, M 7 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

because he is a banker and not a lawyer

Best Answer

Romney isn't a banker and how would that be better? I Seem to remember the banks needing a major bailout so even if he was a banker it would have meant he was doing a horrible job sooo...

Best Answer

don't talk to me like a 13 year old girl and then ill retort.

Best Answer

Uuum ok.

Best Answer

I think neither of them would that's why i didn't vote, voting doesn't change a thing all of them are the same regardless of party, greed is destroying America and those who think any of those politicians are working for them have got it all wrong

Best Answer

I'm sorry that I couldn't possibly come up with an intelligent response for this question. Romney, in my opinion, doesn't have any agreeable qualities that would be amiable or even somewhat defining to make him seem capable of being a, "better president." I'm not so sure I could ever see him as a leader. He's too weak and changes his views constantly that I'm not so sure he even believes what he has been saying.

Best Answer

I dont ^ ^

Best Answer

Because he keeps changing his mind, especially on social issues.

Best Answer

Romney is a notorious flip flopper so that's not really a reason he would be better than Obama.

Best Answer

Well they could have hoped he wouldn't have pandered to the worst part of his followers. I was being ironical though.

Best Answer

who cares, it's a waste of mental process now

Best Answer