TechnoMetal93 TechnoMetal93 18-21, M 7 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

because he is a banker and not a lawyer

Best Answer

Romney isn't a banker and how would that be better? I Seem to remember the banks needing a major bailout so even if he was a banker it would have meant he was doing a horrible job sooo...

Best Answer

don't talk to me like a 13 year old girl and then ill retort.

Best Answer

Uuum ok.

Best Answer

I think neither of them would that's why i didn't vote, voting doesn't change a thing all of them are the same regardless of party, greed is destroying America and those who think any of those politicians are working for them have got it all wrong

Best Answer

Um, I don't know, because our current president hasn't helped very many people, or kept many of his promises.

I'd like to see change.

We need someone new.

Best Answer

Actually --President Obama has kept 187 of His Promises.... I read that today. :)

Best Answer

Which ones? Give me examples.
What about the ones regarding the national debt?
That's probably the most important....and yet our debt has not gone down....

Best Answer

I'm not asking why u think Obama was a bad president. The question was why do you think Romney would be better.

Best Answer

Because he's not Obama. (That's not why I voted for RomRom, but that's the first thing that comes to mind).

Best Answer

We have been very far in debt even before Obama came into office, it's not an easy task to reduce the amount when it's such a high number.

Best Answer

He shouldn't have made promises he couldn't keep.

Best Answer

He never promised to erase the national debt. He promised to do what it takes to reduce it which he has. Romney can't erase the national debt the best Romney could come up with was a 10 year plan to reduce it and his plan docent even fix the problem all his plan does(besides taking healthcare from seniors, cutting funding from firemen, police and ******* PBS along with a bunch of other important stuff) is cost 4.8 trillion dollars which would only make the situation worse.

Best Answer

He promised to reduce it. And guess what. He hasn't.

Best Answer

Do you know what our national debt is?

Best Answer

Not at the moment. It grows by the second. I could go look it up, but I think we all know that it's constantly increasing.

Best Answer

btw he did reduce it and he did so(this is only one example) by ending the war in Iraq. Do you know how expensive war is? Extremely.

Best Answer

The number hasn't gone down at all. Read the numbers over the recent years. It only goes up.

Best Answer

Your right tho it is increasing by the second but unfortunately that's the cost of running a country even if Romney had won it would still be increasing by the second.

Best Answer

Yes, I'm just saying that I don't want a president who blatantly lies to me, then has the nerve to run again.

Best Answer

I'm sorry that I couldn't possibly come up with an intelligent response for this question. Romney, in my opinion, doesn't have any agreeable qualities that would be amiable or even somewhat defining to make him seem capable of being a, "better president." I'm not so sure I could ever see him as a leader. He's too weak and changes his views constantly that I'm not so sure he even believes what he has been saying.

Best Answer

I dont ^ ^

Best Answer

Because he keeps changing his mind, especially on social issues.

Best Answer

Romney is a notorious flip flopper so that's not really a reason he would be better than Obama.

Best Answer

Well they could have hoped he wouldn't have pandered to the worst part of his followers. I was being ironical though.

Best Answer

who cares, it's a waste of mental process now

Best Answer