duhhpeanut duhhpeanut 18-21, F 8 Answers Mar 4, 2012

Ashley I love you with all my heart, and you know that. Yes we argue everyone does the people posting here do not know you like i know you i have been with you for 6 years! you are a wonderful person always have been we have had many great times many good memories your family loves me i love them like my own you do not know how to tell me that i might not be the right one for you? well thats something i can relate to aswell with being in past relationships I know i love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you i have known that ever since the day i hoped in my car and drove 1300 miles to be with you but u also know im an very understanding person and we did talk about it. im not going anywhere i will be here forever so my advice to you as your boyfriend is to leave me figure out ur life do what you need to do and if we are meant to be you will come back if you do not i will wish you the best of luck and i always will be here if you need me Love always and forever Matthew

Best Answer

marriage is a life long thing .any doubts kick him to the curve. if you haven't notice theres men all over the place

Best Answer

You have been living with him since you were 16 and he was 22? Why would a 20 year old start to date a 14 year old?<br />
The time to make sure that he is the one for you is now. You asked how to tell him . . . the last person that he wants to marry is a woman who is not sure that she wants to spend forever with him. As Missysue wrote, you need time to figure out who you are and what makes you happy, not to just continue in a relationship because its all you know.

Best Answer

Move out and get your own place.

Best Answer

Take a time out. You need to be alone and figure things out without being influenced by your boyfriend. Listen to your heart and that tiny inner voice that has been nagging at you. I know it's tough, but sweetie, you are so young and this is your first big relationship. Take time..by yourself. Get to know yourself well, write thing down...do a pro's and con's type thing..sometimes writing things out provides clarity. Good luck to you! :)

Best Answer

Thanks. I guess it would be soo much easier if he wasnt my first love and i didnt spend 6years with him. we lived together for 4years so everything we have we have together which makes it even harder on getting out if i do leave the situation. i feel like there is a ton of stuff out there for me to exsperience that he has already since he is 26 and i am 20.

Best Answer

Just follow your heart

Best Answer

Sometimes we can think and anylise things to much.We ask ourselve "What if" then that "what if" lead to two more "Whats if" and before you know it we have some many possibilities we are thinking about. SOMETIMES your first reaction or thought is correct made with no emoution or thinking or "Follow your heart"

Best Answer

Why are you questioning it...are there reasons behind it? Familiarity sometimes can breed contempt. Take a break...not a break-up per se....but take time for yourself, will you miss him for him or just miss the company?

Best Answer

we did a break and we got back together were apart 5months.. i love him but we been arguing again and when ever we argue i dislike him more and morel.. then there is a guy that makes me feel great about my self all the time and its making me second guess my relationship with my bf.

Best Answer

Then, there it is. The heart wants what the heart wants. You need to be honest with yourself and your b/f.

Best Answer

now just how to tell my boyfriend.. we talked tonight and i told him i was confused on what i want out of live due to the fact im 20years old. My idea of life changes everyday. LIke One day i want to be with him for ever and the next i just want to be on my own.. its hard to find the words to tell my bf that i really dont feel hes the one for me but then what if he is the one and its a mistake and i loose him forever? is that the risk i take?

Best Answer

It is most certainly a risk. You have but one life though. I don't know if I could live with "what if" ...If you are questioning it then well...there it is. But, you have to decide what is best for you. Personally, I wouldn't want someone to stay with me if they questioned it...it isn't fair to me or to them. We both deserve better than that.

Best Answer

the glass is eighter half full or half empty it all depends which way you are leaning sit a while and figure the pros and cons .you will come up with the answer

Best Answer

what was your first guess

Best Answer