Ive lost about 7pds but today I enjoyed thanksgiving and ate big breakfast pork fried bacon, sweet rolls with cream cheese and eggs & full thanksgiving meal.
Lisa1471 Lisa1471 36-40, F 6 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Image & Weight

One day will not condemn your diet over a long period of time. However if I were you, I would investigate what your long-term diet plans are. Diets that call for the same food every day for an extended period of time will inevitably lead to deficiencies, and you will hence crave foods that contain your deficient mineral, vitamin, or complex.

Best Answer

Just go right back on it tomorrow. That's why diets fail because people cheat then they give up. You will be fine. Stick to it. The results are worth it.

Best Answer

Sounds good I join you <br />
Little of what like does not hurt .<br />
Just resolve keep up good work <br />
After .

Best Answer

Thnks

Best Answer

no, it won't kill you ;) BUT you won't feel great tomorrow and it'll be harder to get back on the wagon. your call to make - calculate the pros & cons, decide what's most important to you today.

Best Answer

Oh ok just worried about the 7 pds was only eating one filet and steamed brocali past few weeks.

Best Answer

ah, you won't regain 7 pounds in one day. you may gain a couple (water &amp; food) but it will go away again, assuming you get back on tomorrow.

Best Answer

Yep, you're going to die.

Best Answer