Take the help being offered.

Best Answer

Stop being selfish, suicide is the cowardly way out of life.

Best Answer

U gunna critasise go away

Best Answer

Criticize, and no that is not what I'm doing. I'm being honest. Only cowards commit suicide, because they can't handle real life. You're selfish because you don't think about the people you are leaving behind to clean up your mess. Think about something other than yourself for a change.

Best Answer

Dont comment on my posts again

Best Answer

I'm sorry, you don't get to tell me what to do.

Best Answer

@savageheathen - Do you honestly, truly think anyone reduced to feeling so low as to go through with the act is a coward? I can see from your page you say that you 'beat depression', good for you, shame everyone can't claim to be so fortunate.

Best Answer

I think that I have known enough people who have tried and succeeded at committing suicide. It is the most cowardly thing anyone could do. If the asker didn't want a reason not to do it, then they wouldn't post attention seeking questions.

Best Answer

@savageheathen - So if you had a bout of depression and felt suicide was the only answer would that make you a coward? (please understand I hope this situation never comes to pass). Do you think labeling anyone who contemplates suicide as a coward helps them in anyway?

Best Answer

Yes, I would want someone to tell me that, actually, because it would be true.

Best Answer

It would make me a coward, because it would mean that I would be trying to run away from all of my obligations.

Best Answer

Here's a definition of coward for you -"a person who is contemptibly lacking in the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant thing" How the hell do you equate this to a medical condition? people don't chose to be depressed or feel suicidal.... I give up.... clearly you know better than anyone else and are a shining example to all us cowards

Best Answer

Lmfao, you say that definition like it doesn't describe how hard life can be to endure. I have been clinically depressed since I was thirteen years old, so I can honestly say I know what it is like to not want to be here. Suicide is not courageous, it is cowardly. I hope someday you will pull your head out of your ***.

Best Answer

If i say do 1 then **** off n stop giving people ****,

Best Answer

Lets tell all the health professionals they know jack s**. They should kick out all their depressed and suicidal patients from their surgeries/hospitals shouting at them that they are cowards and should buck up their ideas.... of course! how could everyone else have been so stupid? you know everything, the BMA, WHO should ask you... lmfao ? glad you think it's funny.... no one else is laughing

Best Answer

If you don't like what I have to say then don't read my responses.

Best Answer

Yes, Sean that is what I said. You got me! No, but really you have no idea what my opinion is, because you are more interested in telling me my opinion.
The truth of how I feel is that people who are actually considering suicide are cowards IF they don't seek help. This poster is obviously not seeking help, as they attempted suicide and are telling us how they don't know how to feel about being saved from it. You need to consider subtext instead of putting words into someone's mouth, because then you would have know that I know how essential getting help is. How do you think I began to beat my depression? I GOT HELP, EINSTEIN. By the way, I'm laughing at how much of an ignorant bastard you are, not suicide, which is not a laughing matter.

Best Answer

I know very little about you and vice versa... (note I haven't taken to insulting you, only your sweeping comment) I never said suicide was courageous. You say you have suffered from depression and will know it's a medical condition and one extremity is when suicide is contemplated or attempted. This isn't the action of a coward but a desperate person who has exhausted all the options available (in their mind). My point throughout all these posts is labelling someone as a coward won't prompt them to seek help, comforting, positive posts will (it may not have been the prompt that worked for you but the overwhelming number of people on a low ebb it will). I sincerely hope everything works out for you, that you have a happy and fulfilled life, best wishes.

Best Answer

No, you resulted to making ignorant broad sweeping statements that were intended to belittle me for my opinion.

Best Answer

Let's just agree to disagree, because my opinion may not be great in your eyes, but thank goddess, I'm an American and I still have the right to it. Good day.

Best Answer

Be happy, you are still here. Hope you get some help to turn your life around, best wishes.

Best Answer

@savageheathen- It's sad you have to hide behind your right to say anything you like, however dumb and nasty it is, regardless of the consequences. I'm sure those who brought you that right with their lives along with those who protect it are so proud of the use you are making by spouting garbage at people who really need comfort and constructive comments. Thank God you aren't representative of the average American.

Best Answer

It is a good thing that you live in a place where the police are allowed to and do take those sorts of reports seriously. I hope that they got to you before you were too far along with the act. It's a sad thing that you felt the need to do that. I hope that you find what you need to come back from the edge. Many of us have and have never considered doing something like that again. A good doctor and some sort of analysis/counseling can be very helpful. Good luck.

Best Answer

We are all committing suicide, ...every day we are all one day closer to death. Take comfort in knowing they can't keep you alive forever and eventually you will get your wish. I'm gonna let you in on a secret. You probably think it's gonna be a long time till you die of old age but actually it's not that long. Each yr that goes by goes faster and faster...trust me on this. The amount of time it felt like it took to get to the age that you are....the rest of your life is gonna feel like about a quarter of that time.

Best Answer