Has anyone on here ever been to jail and if so is it as scary as it seems from the tv shows, also if any would not mind sharing a story please do so much appreciated!
sissygirlvictoria sissygirlvictoria 22-25, M 3 Answers Sep 2 in Community

I came veryyy close! all depends which prison you are going to. and if your weak, your gonna get picked on and possibly raped.

Best Answer

Wowww glad that it didn't happen for you as that sounds so scary, i wasn't sure if that actually did go on in prisons or it was just dramatised for tv, it's shocking that can happen when the guards are there to stop that surely!

Best Answer

yeah it happens, some people in there just don't care about anything, they are in for life so when they get caught whats going to happen? more time? I heard about this one guy in jail who waits for young kids around 18 to come in and gives them chocolates and stuff, then after a while he says ''you ******* owe me'' and then he rapes them....

Best Answer

but of course, when someone stands over you and you fight back, even if they win they won't stand over you everyday because they don't want to fight you every day, so always fight back lol

Best Answer

My son was sent to prison and it is very rough. It is not a place that you would ever want to go to.

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing that and i'm sorry to hear of your son have to endure it!

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

Yes & it's nothing like the movies, well not in this country anyway, i was better off in there than out

Best Answer