Veebz Veebz 22-25, F 21 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Struggles

I think People jump to the 'dump him' answer to quickly. You have been together for three years, something more than sex must have kept you together for that long? This exact problem happened to me a few months back and i decided just to ride it out and it did result in us nearly breaking up, i thought there was something wrong with me etc etc it just turned out that yeah being tired and stressed from work and the rut of a daily routine etc was what was wrong. Try talking to him find out whats stressing him out etc ask him to set one day and night of the next month aside for you, take him to dinner or something just because your the woman doesn't mean you cant spoil him. It might be what you need. Just make sure he knows your there for him. however if he is making you feel un loved then you need to tell him how hes making you feel. Tell him you are in love with him and ask him to think carefully before he says it back. i'm sure its just a rough patch all the best relationships are the ones that have stuck through the storms. Good luck wish you the best x

Best Answer

Remember, it's not truly over until he get a restraining order.

Best Answer

do nothing, find you someone who will appreciate you....:)

Best Answer

Best Answer

Ask if he's willing to go with you to see a counselor. He or she may get him to open up.

Best Answer

Read the featured story on my profile, "The Four Elements". Apply this to your relationship with him. I bet it will shed some light on what's going on, and give you the tools to make it better. Good luck.

Best Answer

It depends on why he's rejecting you. Is it Love,Sex,Companionship.<br />
Talk to him and if you don't get a straight answer Leave him.

Best Answer

he just blames it on being tired, but he cant always be tired :s

Best Answer

Honey thats called Horse Sh**.
Dump Him.

Best Answer

dump him and have sex with someone as soon as possible

Best Answer

haha move on and sleep with the first man you see! :o

Best Answer

no I wanted you to ask me so I made my answer short . your BF is obviously taking you for granted . If you dump him don't go into seclusion and make him think your world revolved around him instead go on dates and have a good time . Of course I meant have discretion who you make love to but when you bF sees that you are enjoying your self without him , I guarantee he will approach you with a new resolution

Best Answer

probably an effective idea, but i dont want to leave him. hes like my best friend and im still more attracted to him than other guys

Best Answer

I hate to say this live him bony he is know good love fireman03

Best Answer

Maybe it's not u. U think he has some1 else. Do u guys argue alot?

Best Answer

i have. but still feel the same, even though he denies that hes gone off me

Best Answer

we dont often argue

Best Answer

Send him packing!

Best Answer

im home?...

Best Answer

Talk to me sometime, maybe I can help.

Best Answer

are you overweight?,are you a ***** toward him do you think?are you buging him all the time?

Best Answer

not over weight or a *****, i may bug him about it without meaning to

Best Answer

that good then.well did you not just ask him?

Best Answer

yeah he says he is still attracted to me, but hes just been tired etc etc. but this has been going on a few weeks now and i cant help but feel the reality is hes not attracted to me anymore. not sure what to do to make him fancy me again

Best Answer

o dear,i see your problem.i take it he dont kiss you etc ?

Best Answer