I think People jump to the 'dump him' answer to quickly. You have been together for three years, something more than sex must have kept you together for that long? This exact problem happened to me a few months back and i decided just to ride it out and it did result in us nearly breaking up, i thought there was something wrong with me etc etc it just turned out that yeah being tired and stressed from work and the rut of a daily routine etc was what was wrong. Try talking to him find out whats stressing him out etc ask him to set one day and night of the next month aside for you, take him to dinner or something just because your the woman doesn't mean you cant spoil him. It might be what you need. Just make sure he knows your there for him. however if he is making you feel un loved then you need to tell him how hes making you feel. Tell him you are in love with him and ask him to think carefully before he says it back. i'm sure its just a rough patch all the best relationships are the ones that have stuck through the storms. Good luck wish you the best x

Best Answer

Remember, it's not truly over until he get a restraining order.

Best Answer

do nothing, find you someone who will appreciate you....:)

Best Answer

Best Answer

Ask if he's willing to go with you to see a counselor. He or she may get him to open up.

Best Answer

It depends on why he's rejecting you. Is it Love,Sex,Companionship.<br />
Talk to him and if you don't get a straight answer Leave him.

Best Answer

he just blames it on being tired, but he cant always be tired :s

Best Answer

Honey thats called Horse Sh**.
Dump Him.

Best Answer

Maybe it's not u. U think he has some1 else. Do u guys argue alot?

Best Answer

i have. but still feel the same, even though he denies that hes gone off me

Best Answer

we dont often argue

Best Answer

Send him packing!

Best Answer

im home?...

Best Answer

Talk to me sometime, maybe I can help.

Best Answer