imurfriend imurfriend 22-25, F 18 Answers Aug 2, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Not only do I read "Read this before you add me to your circle", I read as many of their stories as I can, check out whatever questions they have asked, and check out what groups they have joined....I am extremely selective in adding friends now, although I haven't always been that way.

Best Answer

great :)

Best Answer

I read everything I can. I try my best, to select good people that I know I will keep in touch with.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

i only add those who i like...... which is most people :) but i still check out their profile first

Best Answer

Yes I do of course.

Best Answer

good:)

Best Answer

I don't think I ever added someone consciously. Not even sure how it's done. But suddenly I have friends I don't even know. Am tempted to just remove them.

I am not here to make friends. Though I DO love sharing. Commenting and seeing my words were chosen as best answer several times. In that, I feel it's an honor.

I am basically insecure in many things. When I'm here I feel I am a STAR!

Thanks EP

Best Answer

I add a person based on their profile and their avi....I think those things tells a lot about a person!

Best Answer

There's a section called that? O.O

Best Answer

yes ..there is :)

Best Answer

Woops..Good to know for the future :D

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

I read yours. Is there anyone on this site that doesn't fit in one of those categories?

Best Answer

yes..there are :) thanks for reading

Best Answer

i dont even add ppl lol

Best Answer

great ...

Best Answer

yupp its fukking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

If they are in that group and have a lengthy thesis, they are a little high maintenance for my EP reasons. I'm here for laughs, and intend to remain anonymous, and wish you to remain anonymous, so we can goggle unhindered. My story in that group simply says "add me."

Best Answer

Of course. I get a lot of requests and I certainly don't accept all of them.

Best Answer

Of course, I always follow the instructions...LMAO

Best Answer

yes, and i find that the people i add from those, always end up being really cool. I think i need to make a "read this before you add me"

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes,I do my homework.:)

Best Answer

good :)

Best Answer