I do some times. I don't want to be giving the same advice as 6 other people have already given.

Best Answer

Yes, that way if I run across an answer I would have given, I just hit the "like" button. No sense repeating.

Best Answer

I usually do but sometimes I just want to get my two bits in.<br />
On the flip side occasionally there is a question that I want keep track of so I make a short answer so I'll be notified when there are other answers.

Best Answer

Quite often sometimes that is the best bit, the replies can be really funny or informative. Plus no point in repeating what someone else has already said.

Best Answer

sometimes. sometimes im so excited with the question i don't want to forget my reply so i just type it up, and send it.

Best Answer

Often, but not always.

Best Answer

sometimes, but if there's a lot-maybe just the first two; what's the point of reading them all, sometimes they're just repeated

Best Answer

my question is why do you ask such a question? You want to hear the stupidity that comes out of some idiots mouthes like Mosquetero or from people who wear retarded masks because their farts are explosive.

Best Answer

Sometimes.

Best Answer

Very rarely

Best Answer

never

Best Answer

Best Answer