So why does usa talk about lack of human right in today's tibet?
markjameson2008 markjameson2008 36-40 5 Answers Feb 21 in Politics

It's not just the USA that talks about lack of human rights in Tibet and China. The Chinese government is not big on human rights and they don't regard themselves as invaders. In their view Tibet has always been a province of China.

Best Answer

I think it depends what political view you have. What's behind your interpretation of human rights. Lack of human rights will always exists. The ruling power always will care about themselves and how do they consolidate power, the opposition will always see it the other way but society will always lack of the main basic things that could make society great. Freedom, food, a place that u can call home and no one will take it from u, education, income and health.

Best Answer

well lack of human rights is not the lack of right for big corporations to make new markets for sure, as is the western interpretation

Best Answer

because thats what the west cares about, and not about peoples freedom. but i dont know what i am talking about do i? since everuone is so brainwashed theres no point talking

Best Answer

That's what I meant. No matter who is ruling, they have their own concept of what's right. But in reality both worlds fall short

Best Answer

Best Answer

It's political. Tibet is an area of strategic importance, as is Afghanistan. There is a huge US presence in Tibet

Best Answer

what kind of presence? tibet is in china

Best Answer

Yep, and hence why China has been so angry. The Dalai Lama is a US puppet

Best Answer

can u prove what u said?

Best Answer

Yes I can Markjamson, The Dalai Lama disgusts me. A selfish and hypocritical man. He's no holy man at all

Best Answer

i talk about this because i heard from a political analust called michael parenti that is quite educated, that before the chinese revolution, the tibetian monasteries were reallu rich while peasants around poor, and chinese government took the wealth of the monasteries.

Best Answer

I know the Dalai Lama doesn't live in Tibet. He's in exile. I can get evidence to back up my claims without a problem. You attack Christians so often, and yet seem to have been taken in by a Buddhist con man

Best Answer

The US donate large sums of money to Tibet for one. Strategically Tibet is very important because of US paranoia about communism

Best Answer

If that doesn't tell you why the US is involved with Tibet, I can't think what can. Yes, the US is pumping lots of money into Tibet. The meeting between the Dalai Lama and the President of the US is highly significant. As said already, Tibet is strategically importan to the US, as was Afghanistan

Best Answer

why should we support us foreign policy? why is usa the good guys? explain it to me

Best Answer

Hurafu, Contrary to your own high opinions of yourself, you don't know everything. Insight doesn't come from meeting someone alone, and in Melbourne?! A hand shake, hellos, nice weather we're having talk?!! Insight comes from surveying what is going on a much bigger scale. Sadly you don't want to learn, cos you know it all already

Best Answer

Oh yes, I think you were totally blind Hirafu. You talk big, but don't know a lot.

Best Answer

The Daila Lama is a US puppet, and you aided him! You've been used

Best Answer

I'm very informed, and smarter on my worst day then you are on your best day. You tend plants... I'm an academic. I've not seen you make one informed comment here on EP. You can dish out the ignorance and nastiness though, but think very well of yourself. Oh hahaha you've been fooled and used!

Best Answer