Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 7 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Hobbies

Hey didn't say abolish it-he asked what in the federal government can be kept at the state & local levels-and the private sector. This would avoid the waste of the money being pulled through the federal bureaucracy just to be sent back down to the local level. <br />
It makes perfect sense. Here is a video clip:http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2012/10/29/romney_s_fema_cuts.html

Best Answer

And President Obama said he would cut the deficit in half, but instead spent like a drunken sailor. (My apologies to drunken sailors.)

Best Answer

Bush ran up the debt before obama was in there your memory is failing you

Best Answer

There was no secret to President Bush’s spending spree Candidate Obama knew all about it when he was promising to cut the deficit in half. Debt and deficit spending are two different things. Plus, why are trying to get personal? That won’t work on me.

Best Answer

Obama spent it for good reasons like the stimulus which worked ,proof is the recovery of GM ( they are working 3 full shifts per day now ). Bush gave the money to an unwanted fruitless war and to his rich buddies who didnt need more money anyway.

Best Answer

The stimulus worked? Hahahahahaha! Is that why he couldn't get congress to fall for that BS again? Because it worked!?!? Hahahahahaha!!!!! I'm done talking to you. Hahahaha!

Best Answer

I saw a great cartoon the other day that showed a half-submerged car with a bumper sticker that read: "Get the Government off my back!".

Best Answer

A Mitt in cold water.

Best Answer

jajajjajjaa

Best Answer

Before the storm Odumbo signed a law to CUT FEMA budgets, and vowed not to sign any law restoring their budget. That is still the law and Odumbo still vows to veto any change. Odumbo does not care about people in trouble.

Best Answer

lmao @ odumbo XD

Best Answer

Imagine that, he has the ability to learn as he goes through life.

Best Answer