daredevil221 daredevil221 26-30, F 13 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Community

When I notice that age group, I try to be more tactful. :/

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer

Always I think first

Best Answer

me too but looks like not everybody here do that

Best Answer

No matter how old the person is they deserve respect and they need someone to be able to listen to, I am a teen (17)

Best Answer

personally...considering this site isn't strongly moderated...I don't think they should be allowed to join. But yes...I try to keep peoples age in mind when I answer

Best Answer

this site should take care of many issues

Best Answer

honest you could ask that about many questions here... not just teens... I know many of my agegroup ask stupid stuff... hell even I dosometimes... and I know it...<br />
but lets face it everyone does and that's got nothing to do with age...<br />
and no because I only answer when I've got something to say... and these things usually come up without thinking much... if I think than it is about how to express my thoughts about something but not about what to say

Best Answer

true.

Best Answer

If the question is worth thinking about or gives me more than "I cut, help me" I Want to kill myself help me" "This boy won't date me, help me" "My life sucks, pity me."

Best Answer

lolololol

Best Answer

But those are very real questions at that age. Many are hurting.

Best Answer

I think sometimes they r serious. I know ppl who used to cut as teens and it was because of abusing.

Best Answer

I feel like a version of Robin Hood now ;)

Best Answer

I can't answer your question if I don't know the situation surrounding it. So, yeah, they may be real, but I can't help.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

I always try to be honest regardless of a person's age. Don't they deserve the same respect we expect ourselves after all?

Best Answer