traveler321 traveler321 31-35, M 9 Answers Jan 18, 2013

My wife was groped as a (very voluptuously shaped) teenager on the Paris Metro. She suddenly realized that someone had their hand INSIDE her panties feeling her bare ***. She turned around and saw FOUR men standing behind her ... one of whom was a police man. She decided to not make a fuss .. and instead disembarked at the next available stop.

Best Answer

They do if I'm around...

Best Answer

Occasionally, but when someone gropes me and I know who did it I usually confront them. Gotten into a couple fights that way.

Best Answer

If any of you ever groped touched or felt any of my wives or concubines servant girls

I'd throw you all to the damn lions!! Nobody intrudes in my love nest of 15 wives.

Best Answer

Not unless they want to lose a hand

Best Answer

I used to know a guy who was terrible for doing this... the problem is that every now and again it got him laid... so he never stopped, and in fact this encouraged him. :/

Best Answer

Reminds me of an old joke. A guy told his friend "I ask every woman I meet for a piece of ***". The friend said "I bet you get slapped a lot." The guy said "yeah, but I sure get a lot of ***".

Best Answer

yeah, it's happened a number of times... i never did anything about it.. part of me likes it, or even wants it.

Best Answer