traveler321 traveler321 31-35, M 9 Answers Jan 18, 2013

My wife was groped as a (very voluptuously shaped) teenager on the Paris Metro. She suddenly realized that someone had their hand INSIDE her panties feeling her bare ***. She turned around and saw FOUR men standing behind her ... one of whom was a police man. She decided to not make a fuss .. and instead disembarked at the next available stop.

Best Answer

They do if I'm around...

Best Answer

Occasionally, but when someone gropes me and I know who did it I usually confront them. Gotten into a couple fights that way.

Best Answer

If any of you ever groped touched or felt any of my wives or concubines servant girls<br />
I'd throw you all to the damn lions!! Nobody intrudes in my love nest of 15 wives.

Best Answer

Not unless they want to lose a hand

Best Answer

I used to know a guy who was terrible for doing this... the problem is that every now and again it got him laid... so he never stopped, and in fact this encouraged him. :/

Best Answer

Reminds me of an old joke. A guy told his friend "I ask every woman I meet for a piece of ***". The friend said "I bet you get slapped a lot." The guy said "yeah, but I sure get a lot of ***".

Best Answer

yeah, it's happened a number of times... i never did anything about it.. part of me likes it, or even wants it.

Best Answer