Good god, no. I need physical and emotional intimacy each day. A touch, kiss or hug works miracles.

Best Answer

I need to **** once a day, and receive a bj once every two days, ********** three times a week.

Best Answer

This guy is not the sharpest knife in the drawer---unless he just loves open relationships. Not to satisfy your primary other in this day and age is foolish, indeed.

Best Answer

you guys aren't compatable if you don't have the same likes. You like it alot he doesn't- not good in the long run. I think relationships are better without sex- sex complicates it.

Best Answer

never been intimate in my life(32 years) so I don't know any difference

Best Answer

yea I could probably go once a day most days...my wife is content with once whenever she feels like it which is nowhere near once a week...it kinda sucks. (antidepressants kill her sex drive)

Best Answer

My Man is on antidepressants also, was you wife like this before the meds??? I dont know why but i dont like to use his medication as an excuse for not being intimate - (sex) that is.
Maybe because hes 6 years older, maybe hes bored with me??

Best Answer

For my wife it is day and night. She has gone off of them recently because of medical insurance. When she is off of them I am the one who has to say no sometimes. When she is on them the sex is like 0. It is hard not to feel rejected but I know in her case the medicine plays a huge part.

Best Answer

Has she been on them for many years?
My partner has been on them for 6 years, it plays a huge part as an reason for not being able to do things. We are at the point where Im wondering if this is going to work out.
Everyone needs to feel loved and wanted by their partner and if that person NEVER initiates sex with you then how can you feel good about yourself, or stay close with them.
I have started to shut him out and not want him to kiss or touch me all because he says no at times.

Best Answer

She was on them when we met, then was off of them for a while then got back on them 2 or 3 years ago. She was off of them for a few months this year because she lost her job and she had the health insurance through her job. I have gone through that too. It makes your mind wander like...jeez am I not good enough? Did she find someone else? It is a roller coaster. She gets frusterated when I touch her sometimes which then frusterates me because it is not normal for a relationship to be that way.

Best Answer

Most antidepressants have "sexual" side effects - that is that they kill libido in either men or women. That seems pretty depressing to me.

Best Answer

Stetson19 & Yana97: I think both of you could find more people to talk to in the "I Live In a Sexless Marriage" group.

Best Answer

Im already there!!! I am currently in the process of seeing a sex therapist 2moro with my man, I hope this will help us. Do you know any information on this and if it helps??
Otherwise i have no choice but to end the relationship otherwise!

Best Answer

Yes it is def a rollacoaster ride!! That is for sure!!!
Have you ever thought about leaving or seeing a sex therapist? How have you been coping? You have many years ahead of me with this experience any advise??

Best Answer

I have thought about leaving but my situation is more complicated because I do have 2 kids. We haven't tried therapy. The only real advice is just to keep up the communication. It doesn't always help but make sure he knows the relationship is in jeopardy. Sometimes guys are clueless about these things. If he loves you he will step up some sort of effort to try to save things. I am still right in the middle of my issues so I by no means have it all figured out yet. I'm just hanging in here. I do love her and want to be here for her and her issues butshe needs to be here for me too.

Best Answer

Hell, for me at least once a day. I think at least 3 times a week to keep your bond alive and well. My ex husband was fine with once every two weeks, and I wasn't having any of it. So, I went to VS and bought an outfit, and after that night, it was more often. I guess our bedroom routine needed some spicing up.

Best Answer

I have tried spicing it up clothes, the sex stores movies.. dont know what to do anymore. I feel like we are drifting apart and I need to get it elsewhere!!

Best Answer

I hope it gets better before that were to happen. I feel your pain on this one though, I really do. For some, sex is not important, but for me personally, it is. And as I said ("my ex") so, it did work for a few months, then shifted back to where he liked it (which caused too much tension). He just wasn't sexual is what he would say, though in the beginning of the marriage he could've fooled me. My main suggestion is for you to decide what is going to make you happy. Counseling can help too, or maybe its just a phase? It is complex, there could even be something he might be going through. I hope it works out for you two.

Best Answer

Thank you for your kind reply.
I hope it does also, I feel like im losing interest in him daily.
I sit at work thinking I want to go have fun, meet a new guy to make me feel again.
Its so confusing its like maybe I already know theres no way to save it, I'm just to chicken to admit it.

Best Answer

my hubby wants it everyday i'm good maybe 2 or 3 days at most

Best Answer

he might as well get a sex change with that levito.

Best Answer

Hell nah, tell him straight up, a couple of times a day.

Best Answer

He might be thinking of the destroyed matress and 3 walls of new drywall repairs

Best Answer

not enough ;(

Best Answer