My boyfriend has been pressuring me to sleep with him, I don't think he is doing it intentionally as he isn't the type of person. The problem is he gets carried away and ends up pressuring me, for example begging me for s*x, saying that I should enjoy my teen years, telling me that I would like it, that he doesn't see why we should wait when we are both in love, etc. It's beginning to stress me out as I don't know what to do and the more he pressures me the more I think about dumping him. Which I don't want to because I love him. Advice?
mysteryteen mysteryteen 18-21, F 10 Answers Jan 26, 2014 in Dating & Relationships

Don't be pressured into anything in life... You need to make the decisions especially when it involves your body...

Best Answer

Tell him this exactly. That he's stressing you out and you're not ready. And no matter what you decide to do, don't have sex until you're sure you're ready. You don't want your first time to suck.

Best Answer

Let him know not everyone treats it as a race to have sex.... Respect is a two way thing, and if he wants respect from you he needs to give it back. <br />
He needs to also understand your respect for yourself and the fact that you'd rather wait 'till you're ready than feel emotionally bullied into it and regret it later.

Best Answer

I wish someone had told me not to have sex! I know hormones are raging, but don't give in. If he truly loves and respects you, he should back off. Stop putting yourselves in situations where you even have the chance.

Best Answer

Also, he's a teenage boy. He IS that type. A hormone filled boy that wants to do it and he will say whatever it takes to get you to give in. Until you hear "I'll wait until you are ready", you don't have a keeper...

Best Answer