Don't be pressured into anything in life... You need to make the decisions especially when it involves your body...

Best Answer

Tell him this exactly. That he's stressing you out and you're not ready. And no matter what you decide to do, don't have sex until you're sure you're ready. You don't want your first time to suck.

Best Answer

Let him know not everyone treats it as a race to have sex.... Respect is a two way thing, and if he wants respect from you he needs to give it back. <br />
He needs to also understand your respect for yourself and the fact that you'd rather wait 'till you're ready than feel emotionally bullied into it and regret it later.

Best Answer

I wish someone had told me not to have sex! I know hormones are raging, but don't give in. If he truly loves and respects you, he should back off. Stop putting yourselves in situations where you even have the chance.

Best Answer

Also, he's a teenage boy. He IS that type. A hormone filled boy that wants to do it and he will say whatever it takes to get you to give in. Until you hear "I'll wait until you are ready", you don't have a keeper...

Best Answer