fezfez23 fezfez23 26-30, M 14 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I like my quiet time but as I get older it would be nice to share what I have with that special person.

Best Answer

I don't need a woman to satisfy my needs.

I Cook.

I Clean.

I wax my own Weasel

I also have enough stress in my life.

No Woman Required to add more.

Best Answer

I enjoy being single.

Best Answer

**** yeah!

Best Answer

Well for guys , it might be true since they would save pretty much on the gifts and such but both genders would not benefit from it wouldn't it ? Girls need emotional attachment whereas guys want.. you know what

Best Answer

lol. It goes both ways.

Best Answer

Totally diasagree. Why would i rejoice in coming home to an empty house every night. I do have the freedom to see my freinds and do what i want and when i want but why would i agree that being alone is the best thing that could happen to me

Best Answer

Single life is BOLLOCKS..Nothing beats coming home to someone you love & they love you in return unconditionally..I had it but she was ill mentally & messed around & left..She wanted to come back but & as much as I loved her she hurt me too much to take that chance again which turned out to be the right choice on my part as she stopped taker her meds again..I live in hope that I will love again cos living alone is lonely & can drag you down.

Best Answer

It's fine as a "time of life," not so great as a permanent condition.

Best Answer

Damn right

Best Answer