If those people are your kids- that's life

Best Answer

If I were touse my own experiences and judge from them I think it's great to be enclusive and accesable to others as long as you don't neglect yourself in the process. How much is too much and isn't it all relative? If he is run down yet keeps trucking you have to reward him for his stick-to-it-ness in spite of all else.If he is and I'm sure he is passionant about meeting and knowing others even in the face of putting their needs before his own. So, there are so many ways to describe a man who gives of himself at his own peril, a man who has a passion for others, a unasuming man that doesn't put value on his personal atire,rather humble. I'd give him an A

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself...

Best Answer

not necessary. being over self-aware would act the safe, being super available and attentive to just anyone. but no one can please everyone.

Best Answer

Yup... that's what I said....

Best Answer

How can U answer if I'm not available:)? U and many might not miss me but my friends do, so i batter be around them:). I don't think there is any relation between value and availability. I'm not among them who waste water.

Best Answer

I'm not quite following your rant... Your original question is taken word for word from an answer I gave to someone who was being taken advantage of.... The word "TOO" means in extreme.... It's OK to be available... but not TOO available... Hope that this clarifies this for you...

Best Answer

Yes. It does.:) thank U.

Best Answer