benibo benibo 18-21, F 6 Answers Jun 8 in Community

There is no destiny. Life happens

Best Answer

So the BING BANG is an pure Hazard ?

Best Answer

I control my fate.

Best Answer

What about if tomorrow an airplain crash in your home, then some days after u realised that u won one billion euro in a stupide game on internet. Then after it happy ur, ur going to the market and there u see ur clown (a man that looks exacly like u), u dont look carefuly where u walk and a car crash on u. Here u didnt choose anything of ur destinie but it happend. In ur every day life the only thing u choose is what ur going to eat to night, u dont even choose whats going to on tv or if u will sleep well tonight, (even u can help it, like drinking something hot or idk) u can never be sure of it. What do u think about that ?

Best Answer

I think we all make our own fate or destiny .. by the life's choices we make.

Best Answer

U believe that life is a Highway with a lot of road.. and u can move one to an other as u like but u never realy decied of how u want ur life and how things are going to happen ?

Best Answer

mine is written ,,I just need to fully surrender and not question what is behind or worry about what lies ahead ,and know the Father has it all under control and don't need my help ,,except to do what I know He has called me to do ,,and remove all in His way ,,I allow to hinder ,no matter how much it hurts

Best Answer

So if i follow ur logic, no need to work or study hard ? cos any way i will became poor or billionair ar God decided.

Best Answer

never said that ,,what I am meant to be in the end He already knows ,,,how hard my time is getting there depends on how much I listen to and do as He leads me ,,as I do His will ,,He has and always will ,provide all I ever need ,,,but my free will and choosing to not heed His warnings have caused me great pain ,,and kept me from being where He wanted me to be ,,If we don't want to serve ,,,He will raise up stones to do it and speak through some more donkeys ,,,,it is not Him He is trying to bless but me and those He has put in my path ,,,how He uses you ,,,depends on your relationship with Him ,not how he deals with me but if the Father has appointed you to a work ,,He will see you have what you need to do it ,how 12 baskets of scraps come from 2 fish and 5 loaves of bread is beyond me ,,,but I have seen things that were just as impossible ,,but yet still happened ,,,I am learning to listen more and plan less ,,,,but I too am heard headed sometimes ,,and after years of study or work as i have done too ,,,He may bring you to a place where no one but Him can help you ,,,,and make you too a fisher of men ,,,He took everything from me 3 times before I gave in ,,,I wanted no part of Him ,,,but now I couldn't get through the day without Him ,on a human standard I have gone backwards in my life ,,,but what would I have had to gained the whole world and yet lost my soul,,,waiting on the Lord is not a bad thing ,,as long as you know you are,, and it is not just an excuse to be idle

Best Answer

i really like the way u think. (:

Best Answer

I think the word destiny is "bigger" than the choices I make so we speak.

Best Answer

Me i believe that tehres a lot of destiny .. its like imagine a Highway with a lot of road.. and u can move one to an other as u like but u never realy decied of how u want ur life and how things are going to happen

Best Answer