Killalah Killalah 26-30, F 8 Answers Mar 12, 2012

I've found that impulsive people themselves are quite fun. They can just get up and GO do things. Have crazy adventures, go anywhere, do anything... But the reality is, those crazy adventures come from the lack of ability to plan. Impulsive people are often impatient people, and they can't plan anything. They don't have the focus necessary to plan, or wait, or think ahead... And that's where their adventures come from. It's a great idea to simply leave the house and go somewhere until halfway there, you realize there's a detour, or you don't really know how to get there, or something else happens and you haven't planned for it. Some believe this is tons of fun. Me personally, I'd have fun being along for the ride... but if I'm personally going somewhere, I plan for every contingency there and on the way back. I have a route that I follow, a plan, a destination in mind... Impulsive people consider none of these things because they lack the patience, focus, and forethought to plan ahead. They can't be bothered with it.

Best Answer

Though those are the pros to being impulsive, being "impulsive," typically goes for every aspect of your life. Lifelong decisions, relationships, ect.

Best Answer

I know a few who have been this way. They do things without thinking and then they kinda regret. I've also been this way.

Best Answer

It can be a lot of fun depending on what you are being impulsive about.

Best Answer

pro-Happy now<br />
con-pay the price later

Best Answer

I feel more "alive" if I do things impulsively.

Best Answer

Its so fun being impulsive but it really depends on the situation weather the pros out way the cons

Best Answer

Adventures!

Best Answer

I have this sort of multiple characteristic/personality thing. It comes from impulse, but it's not a disorder. I run into a dance with people I've never met, and I take a new character! I start becoming club rat, strobe light lover, spark of the dance. <br />
I decided to go mountain biking once. Previously, I had never mounted a bike. I learned to ride in about 10 minutes. I joined every club in school and became awesomely popular. Then I impulsively left that school and I'm top of my class cause I felt like it. <br />
So, I'm impulsive.

Best Answer