I liked being able to give myself to my husband knowing that I was pure, that no one else had shown me sex yet so he was the special one, the only one. There was also no comparing, no thinking about other guys or how they did it and how he does it etc...

Best Answer

You won't know if your spouse is lame in bed...........you will never scream out the wrong name......

Best Answer

It will take some good time before he gets tired of you unlike if you been sleeping with him all along.<br />
Sex before marriage has complicated a lot of marriages these days but people find it difficult to agree.<br />
If you can keep yr virginity till marriage...just do it!! Just pray a guy who values it comes along too.

Best Answer

Sleep better.

Best Answer

Ur husband 'll always value u and dia wont b anyhow accussation.

Best Answer

You won't compare. You're sinless in that way at the very least, he won't get bored of you/ it will true love..good luck and stay clean <3

Best Answer

youre as tight as a newborn.

Best Answer

hmmmmm ur husband will care u lot if u still remain virgin ........... because .. he ll enjoy with u lot in bed ....

Best Answer

ego

Best Answer

None I can think of unless you're selling it to the highest bidder willing to marry you for it

Best Answer

No, it shouldn't...but it very often has been.

Best Answer

you'll save yourself for the one person you'll spend the rest of your life with (?)

Best Answer

I don't really know. Never had a virgin boy.

Best Answer

Just nice.

Best Answer