chokokingdom chokokingdom 26-30 21 Answers May 21, 2011

I liked being able to give myself to my husband knowing that I was pure, that no one else had shown me sex yet so he was the special one, the only one. There was also no comparing, no thinking about other guys or how they did it and how he does it etc...

Best Answer

You won't know if your spouse is lame in bed...........you will never scream out the wrong name......

Best Answer

It will take some good time before he gets tired of you unlike if you been sleeping with him all along.<br />
Sex before marriage has complicated a lot of marriages these days but people find it difficult to agree.<br />
If you can keep yr virginity till marriage...just do it!! Just pray a guy who values it comes along too.

Best Answer

...so lock him in a marriage so when he gets tired of you it's harder for him to get away? good plan...if you're insecure &amp; desperate!

Best Answer

Sleep better.

Best Answer

um...i can't really think of one.

Best Answer

Ur husband 'll always value u and dia wont b anyhow accussation.

Best Answer

You won't compare. You're sinless in that way at the very least, he won't get bored of you/ it will true love..good luck and stay clean <3

Best Answer

youre as tight as a newborn.

Best Answer

because the love story is the right way around. There's a beginning established first, commitment to eachother and it would be a fabulous way to bond the relationship within marriage. It would take very cool people to be able to do it, but the benefits outweight the disadvantages in my opinion..then the story could deepen and develop via sex and experiences together, sex being a part of a bigger picture which is an agreement to stay loyal through thick and thin (hope it's thick not thin)

Best Answer

hmmmmm ur husband will care u lot if u still remain virgin ........... because .. he ll enjoy with u lot in bed ....

Best Answer

...why would the fact you were a virgin mean he would "enjoy with u" in bed more? personally, if you use a bit of logic, it becomes obvious that it would actually be the opposite - sex is one of those activities where experience does you (&amp; your partner) good.

Best Answer

ego

Best Answer

None I can think of unless you're selling it to the highest bidder willing to marry you for it

Best Answer

...so barter it? marriage shouldn't be the "price" a man has to pay for a woman's virginity. or vice versa.

Best Answer

No, it shouldn't...but it very often has been.

Best Answer

you'll save yourself for the one person you'll spend the rest of your life with (?)

Best Answer

I don't really know. Never had a virgin boy.

Best Answer

Just nice.

Best Answer