stankadiddlehopper stankadiddlehopper 51-55, M 7 Answers Oct 25, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Britain isn't because we looked at the Euro and said "At some point that will fall apart because a single currency cannot function without a common fiscal policy" and, as usual, we were right.

Best Answer

Britain doesn't have the Euro because luckily it is one thing we had some common sense about staying away from it.

Best Answer

Are there other European countries not using it?

Best Answer

Notably Denmark, Norway and Switzerland plus a substantial number of East European Countries

Best Answer

Britain knew it would end up as it is now. A colossal failure

Best Answer

Britain doesn't have the Euro because we just love to be awkward, we just got lucky about it haha

Best Answer

F your dumb

Best Answer

That doesn't answer my question. How do you know I'm not asking this to stir the pot?

Best Answer

Besides, it's you that's dumb. Using a female avatar when you are obviously male makes no sense.

Best Answer

you don't need to answer that crap. just block the idiot if he keeps posting insults with no value.

Best Answer

I don't like to block people. But had he continued, I would have.

Best Answer

Britain is a proud country! There are some countries that don't use the euro!

Best Answer