kittybeemine kittybeemine 41-45, F 82 Answers Feb 12, 2012

the rest of my life after that

Best Answer

Hahaha!

Best Answer

EX misses are waiting for you

Best Answer

Kidney Stone... I get them sometimes...

Best Answer

I'll tell you what, theres nothing worse than a paper cut.

Best Answer

Since i am male and cant have kids...i would say...by far....KIDNEY stones

Best Answer

stood on lego once!

Best Answer

Yes! Why does that hurt so much?

Best Answer

I've done that

Best Answer

my period

Best Answer

High five on that one.

Best Answer

When I woke one morning and could not move my head, nor my entire right arm, and any attempt to shot razor blades of pain from my neck to my fingers. One person insisted I was having a stroke, I went to the ER with my BP 150 over 95, in excruciating pain, unable to move... ER doc thinks I have a tumour in my shoulder...xray negative....referred me to a bone and joint Dr....I explain my pain radiates from my neck, cant move my head....he said sorry we dont do necks..... after many referrals, and many days of agony...I ended up at a chiropractor.... who explained to me that my vertebrae in my neck shifted and pinched the nerve that runs thru the neck to the shoulder and down the arm to the hands... after many weeks she fixed me! I was so grateful... I thought it was the end of being a productive person.

Best Answer

Exactly! I was a little skeptical myself....I was down to 2 options, go to a nuerologist, and undergo a possible surgery on my cervical vertebrae in my neck ( hell no)..or give the chiropractor a try...my boss who was an athlete suggested the chiropractor she had used in the past....and at first the pain was worse, but I would say after about 3 visits a week for a few weeks it did get better...when she showed me my initial xrays, it was obvious even to me....my spine from the base of my skull to the middle of my chest looked like an "elongated s"...I was like WTF! she asked if I had been dropped on my head as a child LOL...anyway...once it got better, it was like the feeling you see people get when they get down and kiss the ground....WORSE PAIN EVER...I have had 3 kids, and 1 totally o-natural.

Best Answer

Very interesting indeed. Do you need a doctors referral to see a chiropractor?

Best Answer

No you do not! Most even have their own Xray equipment, and most take insurance, and if u dont have insurance, I think a visit is between 30 and 50 cash.....depends on the Dr and the area etc I would think......I highy recommend them, just check into their background, Education , etc, I am sure there are quacks out there...just as with any Dr.....

Best Answer

Listening to women complain about childbirth.

Best Answer

Cluster Headache

Best Answer

This one time at band camp...a shark ate me.

Best Answer

Getting shot in the groin with a Riot shotgun ............& then trying to take a **** later .............

Best Answer

Three things all starting with 'D'. Divorce, the Dentist and the Death of someone close.

Best Answer

A neck injury that made my arm feel like it was being crushed. Constant agony for three months. For the entire 3 months I could never sleep for more than three hours at at time. I tried one last doctor before I was going to find my own way out. He gave me enough short term relief that i realized that there could be an end to my pain. It took another three months to regain use of my arm and it was another 6 years before I felt that I was completely well. During that first 6 months a coworker of my wife with a nearly identical injury did take the permanent way out.

Best Answer

Unrequited love

Best Answer

I've never experienced childbirth. But I've had problems with kidney stones; I've been shot once, and stabbed once, and kicked by horses; I've survived car wrecks and a mine cave-in...but I think the most painful thing I've ever experienced would have to be when a doctor removed a stint from my kidney without allowing me anesthesia.

Best Answer

OH MY GOODNESS, I HOPE you let him have it, legally, and professionally. Had a dentist do that with an implant! to my daughter. All I can say, is he no longer works at that Hospital!

Best Answer

He doesn't work at that hospital anymore. I heard he found a better hospital to work at. They probably caught up to him there. Maybe he'll have to have surgery some day and somebody will do it to him.

Best Answer

Food poisoning

Best Answer

Having eyes bigger than my belly in the **** department n taking a massive **** up the *** n belived me the **** was big..my partners 12 by 7 inch n i can take that n his fist at the same time with ease n just spit for lube

Best Answer

Haven't went through childbirth, but the most painful thing I've ever experienced is getting bottled and it hitting my foot! Couldn't walk for agessss. Had to get like 14 stitches.

Best Answer

Appendicitis while I was suffering from a slipped disc..... since then, I've surpassed that. Passing a kidney stone!

Best Answer

Getting hit in the nuts so hard your back hurts

Best Answer