peza peza 46-50, M 8 Answers Jun 6 in Politics

Gaza is already the world's largest concentration camp.

Best Answer

That's exactly what it is and for a people who knew those horrors themselves , to seek to inflict it upon another defies belief.

Best Answer

With more more business as usual?

Best Answer

minus US patronage hopefully

Best Answer

From when I was 7, I always wondered why Israel is still there! What's happening to the dhole world to let this cyst of dirt and corruption to stay growing,,,,, <br />
Stupidity can't reach a higher degree than this!!!!!!

Best Answer

The Jews have been in Israel for almost 6,000 years, the muslims for circa 1,400 years. Palestine is a myth and oh, yes Islam doesn't do democracy...

Best Answer

Israel only came into existence in 1948.

Best Answer

Inform Jesus of that fact..!

Best Answer

He doesn't exist , and neither does your ability to have a meaningful discussion.

Best Answer

They should punish them by being next door to them. If we could only pick out our neighbors right.

Best Answer

Peza! You know I love you but please leave Israel alone.....PLEASE!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Why? Have you been to Israel, or more importantly, inside the Palestinian territories? Do you know what's happening there? I've spoken to children in all kinds of poverty and difficult circumstances from over fifty countries. I never met less hope in children than i did in Ramullah. The Israeli troops tear-gassed a girls' kindergarten when i was in a village - for no reason. The settlers took the well away from this village that has been theirs for hundreds of years. They just moved in, took the land they wanted and the troops back them up... i could go on for hours.

Best Answer

That ok....just shut your eyes to all the bombs fired at Israel and their dang suicide bombers.....Just forget that they are attacking Israel and have for years....Just be blind to how they have vowed to wipe Israel off the face of the earth.....Oh poor paslestine.....Israel is the one that is hated......

Best Answer

You swallow that zionist propaganda and have no real appreciation of the issues or the truth.

Best Answer

I do Peza...I certainly do have appreciation for the truth...They are not completely innocent but they are surrounded by their enemies and they have vowed to wipe them off the face of the earth. What do you suppose they do Peza....invite the palestinians over for tea? I am not trying to be funny....but they are fighting for their very existence!

Best Answer

Well I suggest you tell the leaders to quit trying to wipe Israel off the face of the earth....they are not going to trust people that they know are bent on destroying them. :/

Best Answer

Palestine recognised Israel's right to exist over twenty years ago at Oslo. The nonsense you spout is from Hamas who have popular support of only 20% and only in Gaza.

Best Answer

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Best Answer

Iran's new president created a sense of outrage in the west yesterday by describing Israel as a "disgraceful blot" that should be "wiped off the face of the earth". Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who is more hardline than his predecessor, told students in Tehran that a new wave of Palestinian attacks would be enough to finish off Israel.

Best Answer
Best Answer

He's an ex-Iranian president whose words were deliberatley mistranslated and misquoted. President Rouhani has already accepted Israel's right to exist , denounced the Holocaust and entered into meaningful nuclear negotiations with the US.
But what does any of that have to do with illegal settlement building in the occupied territories anyway ?

Best Answer

If you are going to copy and paste stuff from ten years ago which is irrelevant anyway in the context of this thread , then you really are clutching at straws here.
My original statement stands.

Best Answer

Peza! Please don't hate me when i tell you this....but IF you believe the Bible and I DO.....then you have to know that GOD himself gave this tiny spot of land to the Israelites.....because of Abraham's obedience...And if you believe the Bible....you also know that they are not going anywhere!!! God himself vows to fight for Israel though all nations of the earth be gathered against her....I, myself do not want to be on the losing side of this thing....I read the back of the book and I know who is going to win....thought Israel will take a feirce beating...she will survive until Jesus himself comes back and sets his foot on Mt. Olive...and will rule from Jerusalem....This is the word of the Almighty!!!! Peza, please remember that I did not right this....I am telliing you what the Word of the Living God says!!

Best Answer

*write.....

Best Answer

Peza! The Bible is as current as tomorrow's newspaper....and btw, I just copy and pasted the first thing I saw...regarding this....you and I both know that Israel is hated and always have been ....ok? So lets not deceive ourselves....

Best Answer

I won't denounce you for your beliefs but therein lies the real problem here.

Best Answer

Love you too Peza! hugs*

Best Answer

Surreal. O.o

Best Answer

:o/

Best Answer

kisses .... hahahahahaha

Best Answer

Maybe the Palestinians should stop having terrorist control their land.

Best Answer

Your grasp of the issue is equally laughable.

Best Answer

"Palestine recognised Israel's right to exist over twenty years ago at Oslo." That shouldn't have occurred! They thought a little surrender, makes the Israelis less terrorists and give them back some favors! A common mistake that's still running...someway!!!!

Best Answer

Israel has no right to exist! It existedout of illegacy and illegitimacy! Only! Even if it's declared as a right, it wasn't and won't be their right! They are still theifs ..robbers ..stealers who took what they don't have the right of!!!!

Best Answer

People tend to forget that part of the Oslo accord was for Israel to stop the illegal settlement building and facilitate the transition from the collabarator PA to a functioning independent Palestinian state within five years. This latest announcement is just further proof , if any was needed , that Israel had no intention whatsoever on coming good on her undertakings. Their real policy has always been to colonise as much land in the occupied territories as possible to make the formation of a Palestinian state inviable.

Best Answer

Sorry you find the word of the living God sickening.....But I guess we can agree to disagree....

Best Answer