Get out and stay out.

Best Answer

;-D

Best Answer

you were 30 something at the time right? ;)

Best Answer

LOL!!! I was 17 and had just told her I was joining the Air Force with my dad's approval. She was pretty pissed off.

Best Answer

"go ahead go on touch the stove see if its hot" "burnt yourself huh?" "next time youll listen"... I did

Best Answer

That I didn't have an inferiortiy complex because I wasn't smart enough to have one. Very liberating.

Best Answer

I can see how that would be! Omg too funny. ;)

Best Answer

"stop being such a pathetic loser and get some friends!" still trying to work out how to follow that piece of advice...making friends is hard...

Best Answer

you're still young...you have lots of time to perfect this art. :-)

Best Answer

maybe not...what if i die...soon?

Best Answer

Don't sweat the small stuff. It's all small stuff.

Best Answer

Never gave me a word that wasn't in HER interests and her's alone

Best Answer

To always be me and don't follow everyone else like a sheep. She was very clever if we asked mum and dad for something everyone else had and they could not afford it or did not want you to have it you had the same quote every time "If (put in name of person) jumped over the cliff would you follow" to which you replied No and their response would be "Well you don't really need it do you" to which you would say no probably not. So that solved the problem.

Best Answer

....see that's where you went wrong...you should've said "Yes I would jump...I would need to make sure they're ok"....outcome would've been different then ;)...hehe

Best Answer

Be kind to your Mother!

Best Answer

Lol...

Best Answer

don't be like your stupid dad!

Best Answer

Only marry the person who spend money on you without thinking.

Best Answer

The crappier the country the more expensive the visa.

Best Answer

Keep your pen in your pants or you'll loose it .

Best Answer

Fight a good fight!

Best Answer

If you can't be good be careful

Best Answer

Don't date Catholic girls.

Best Answer

That no one cares about me, but she was ***** searching me at the time.

Best Answer