What was in the boxes? I posted this earlier for about 2 minutes and accidentally deleted it..so here it goes again! It was on the news today that a woman was caught running from an establishment wih ten boxes of merchandise .Apparently she loaded them up in her van and hit the road at record high speeds avoiding all attempts to cut her recklessness short...her unwillingness to stop resulted in a high speed pursuit which lasted an hour and 15 minutes until she ran out of gas. Consequently the police apprehended ,hand cuffed and sent her to the authorities .At the scene the police opened the door and looked into the boxes to see why it was that the woman was so intent on not getting caught..when the did they were absolutely (Shell Shocked beyond belief) as to what the contents were ...what do You Think were in those boxes??
Christina33s Christina33s 41-45, F 14 Answers Jul 30, 2012

They were empty. She just needed them to move.

Best Answer

Something silly and insignificant to others....I know this! Old love letters or photos? Not quite...

Best Answer

No ,the answer is B***S*** like the rest of the story ...lol since you mentioned the word insignificant I suppose it's the closest to the real answer ! Thanks for comtributing...cheers !

Best Answer

liquid tide detergent

Best Answer

plastic silverware

Best Answer

Baby geese. :)

Best Answer

Baby formula is expensive

Best Answer

girl scout cookies seems to be logical give me a hint

Best Answer

My lips are sealed,Not one even close yet!

Best Answer

clothing

Best Answer

Chocolate?

Best Answer

Depends. Those old people's diapers?

Best Answer