TrueCelt TrueCelt 26-30, M 14 Answers Apr 1, 2012

I was 17 and 1 month prior my mom sat me down handed me birth control pills and explained how to use them and to always use them with condoms. She expressed she would rather I wait until I was married or 18, but with my close friend just announcing she was pregnant she decided not to wait....Well on April fools day I waited until my mom climbed into her bubble bath. I knocked on the door and asked if I could talk to her about something. She said come in. I got myself worked up with tears and everything. I told her I was pregnant and I couldn't remember who the hell the father was. I never saw anyone get up so fast ever. She chased me through the house covered in bath suds, then out into the garage where 9 men were helping my dad work on his race car. I finally told her I was kidding and then suddenly she remembered she was naked and there were no more bubbles covering her. The chase was on again. I almost died that day!

Best Answer

hahha awesome

Best Answer

Every year I call my dad and tell him I'm pregnant. Every year he falls for it.

Best Answer

I dumped over 3,000 (yes, that's right) plastic Easter eggs on my boyfriend's front lawn. Then I put one each on the ends of several pieces of string and decorated the trees. It's been a few years, but there are still some eggs hanging in the trees.<br />
And I may still be hated by children everywhere for creating an egg shortage.

Best Answer

LOL when i was 18, my husband was 28 but we just started dating. we had sex for the first time since we met 2 months into our relationship, and 3 days later it was april 1st, so i sent him a txt ( he was at work) telling him i was sorry but i'm 16 and my mother just found out we had sex and she was pressing charges on him. <br />
he came home from work like 20 mins later and wigged out till i showed him my drivers license, passport and birth certificate. lmao.

Best Answer

The best April fool's prank I ever played was way back when I was a teenager ... some of the properties still had outdoor toilets.<br />
We went to a house that the man was always mean to the kids , yelling if they skated on the walks etc ... and we pushed his toilet over ... and it rolled down the hill behind his house ...

Best Answer

I've never done a good April fools day prank, but a local TV station once pulled a stunt where they told the public that clocks would be going from 12 hr to decimal - or 10 hr days. lol. Australia had just changed their money system from imperial to the dollar decimal system so the joke really fooled a lot of people because at the time we were still struggling with trying to convert 12 pence into 10 cents and we still thought we were being short changed. It was hilarious to hear all the problems people predicted. A collective sigh of relief must have been heard when the plot was revealed.

Best Answer

When I faked my death scared evrey one when I got up

Best Answer

Tied a bag of water up in a tree and dropped it when my parents woke up, they thought someone fell from it and were freaking out. I also told a friend the principal called him , so he strolled into his office and got into trouble (it was funnier than it sounds).

Best Answer

Well April 1st is my birthday , so my dad had planned a horseback riding trip & had told me we were going to the dentist (because I hate the dentist) . & yeah , it scared me to hear I was going to the dentist but when we were driving up to where the horseback riding place was I kept asking were we we're going & he kept twlling me the dentist . So when I got therr I was so shocked :D

Best Answer

Aw, that's a nice one though :). You thought you were away to get your gums poked and prodded and instead you got to go riding ponies, polar opposites :)

Best Answer

Well yeah, because riding ponies is pretty different to get your gums attacked by a dentist :). Okay....maybe not the exactly perfect opposite of one another....but still :)

Best Answer

I've never pulled an April Fools Day joke. However my parents were thinking of switching their FaceBook statuses to "Divorced" to see what happens but then they were afraid of family members talking ****.

Best Answer

Aw, that's a shame, that's a pretty awesome one :)

Best Answer

That's what I said. Maybe I should change my status to In a Relationship. :P

Best Answer

I'm sure that wouldn't be as shocking, I bet people would be really happy to hear you're in a relationship. I'd wait, don't make a joke out of something that will be really nice in the future

Best Answer

You should post a photo of yourself and write. Status: Pregnant

Best Answer

dog food in a sandwich

Best Answer

tied a large toy monkey to the ba<x>sement door handle so it would pop out in mom's face. It was too heavy, mom pulled so hard the handle broke. I never played one trick April 1 again I still remember the yelling.

Best Answer

Best I've heard of involves hair removal powder mixed with water and placed into shampoo bottle.

Best Answer