MaiaTheBroken MaiaTheBroken 18-21, F 23 Answers Jul 18, 2012

Keep busy doing things you like doing, surround yourself with positive people and look how others are worse off than you.... and give them a hand with practical things.

Best Answer

How the hell does anyone have it worse than me? Other than in those super poor countries. I've been through everything a person could be through. I've lost everyone I love. I've been beaten, raped, killed in a wreck, and diagnosed with most every hellish disease known to man. Ok, I'm done. Tell me what ya think... >.>

Best Answer

Take meds. They'll prevent you from being so self-indulgent.

Best Answer

Hell no! I hate the meds. They only make it worse, or they don't do ****.

Best Answer

Maybe you should find a mild one just to help you for a while. One that's non-addictive. No-one's got an answer here you're happy with...

Best Answer

Not true. I like the sunshine, exercise, pets one...

Best Answer

Good, try it...

Best Answer

Exercise and a dream vacation

Best Answer

going on a daily walk. prayer. talking things out with friends. writing about your feelings. getting out and socializing with new people. hobbies. hope you find your answer. x0x0

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

Suicide.

Best Answer

4 times failed. First attempt was put out by plans. Second because I was just too busy. Third I couldn't find enough pills. Fourth I almost did it, but what I planned on doing with it was destroyed.

Best Answer

Meditation...

Best Answer

There are two causes of depression. One is doing something you truly do not want to do. The other is not doing something you truly do want to do. It takes self-love, self-discipline, and courage (the making of action despite fear) to stop the one, or start the other. Look inside yourself. You know what the problem is. You have a right to be here; you are here for a reason. Take baby steps toward solving your problem and you will begin to feel better.

Best Answer

Personally, I think exercise and praying helps, or if you're not in to praying, then meditation is also a very helpful thing, sometimes yoga...<br />
It's kind of hard to find a good cure for depression because it's just so darn hard to control without medication or really hard work. :|<br />
Good luck in finding one; hope you feel better

Best Answer

Not sure there is a cure just help to cope with me I have a cluster approach throw loads of stuff at it like exercise doing voluntary work making sure I get enough sleep & stick to a good diet, walk my dog, Im studying mindfulness which is a mix of cognitive behaviour therapy & buddism plus I take prescribed med's I still get down sometimes but bounce back fairly quickly

Best Answer

Thanks, I think I'll spend some time wi my fiancé's new kitten...

Best Answer

Having a pet to fuss is really beneficial they understand a lot more than you might think.

Best Answer

Well, the little fella is kinda cute...but what do ya mean they understand?

Best Answer

No matter how many people I have talked to my dog would just read my mood &amp; be their, unconditional love once tou form a bond it is the best relationship...they say a dog is mans best friend well it's womens too &amp; any loving animal

Best Answer

Well, Ginger the cat is pretty mellow, and always knows when to cuddle up...

Best Answer

Kicking one midget per day will do the trick!

Best Answer

Hmm, how many midgets can I kick in a week?

Best Answer

No more than five, so maybe take the weekend off.

Best Answer

You need to move no matter what! <br />
Vitamins / supplement.<br />
Do not isolate yourself...something we all do!<br />
Spend time with your pets, family and friends even if you don't want to.<br />
Go to places even if you fear.<br />
etc...

Best Answer

(1) Watch 2 Jeff Dunham stand-up comedy routines<br />
(2) Watch 1 George Carlin stand-up (any stand up for Georgie will be funny)<br />
(3) Think of yourself as a superhero that has unique powers and stand outside while practicing these powers.<br />
(4) If you have children, don't get lost in the 'do nots' live in the funny moments<br />
(5) Try being a kid yourself - AMUSEMENT PARK CALLING!<br />
(6) Be spontaneous - get off of EP right now and just do something fun you wouldn't ordinarily do.

Best Answer

Hmm, sounds like an odd cure...

Best Answer

Have you seen a Jeff Dunham/George Carlin routine? Oh, you'll be laughing your a!@#$ off!

Best Answer

Ok...fine....comedy....O_O'

Best Answer

working and helping someone --makes wonders for ur ego

Best Answer

excercise and sunlight

Best Answer

I was also going to say exercise, good nutrition. Some herbs may help, like St. John's Wort.

Best Answer

Where can I get that "St. John's Wort"?

Best Answer

exercise, B vitamins, and social contact.

Best Answer

Probably taking vitamins and supplements and working out, also sunlight is helpful, eating a balanced diet.

Best Answer

Thank you. I'm sure that'll help it.

Best Answer

L tyrosine is helpful it's an amino acid and helps with moods

Best Answer

I'll look into it...

Best Answer

Happy Feet - dance your depression away

Best Answer

I still don't like you....

Best Answer

Glad to see that you dont hold a grudge and I am happy that you are still alive!

Best Answer

Glad to see that you dont hold a grudge!

Best Answer

Has anyone ever told you you're annoying? I don't like people like you. Cheery. Overly optimistic. It's rather creepy....

Best Answer