I sort of liked my best friends boyfriend..They have been going out for 7 1/2 months now. His friend (lets call him 'B') hacked his account and said he was going to break up with my friend (they have been going through a rough patch) I tried to convince him not to, after a while he confessed he like me and i confessed i like him to (i don't really, i felt guilty for him) he asked me out, i said no at first. Then he said after he broke up with her, give it a week and he'd ask me out again so he'd have a guaranteed yes. I said yes to that....(biggest mistake) I then found out he was hacked by B and i died inside. B isnt very good with secrets, and I'm sure he will tell everyone, I'm dreading the day when he tells my best friend and when he tells the rest of the school... Please no hate, i made a mistake, but i've been having suicidal thoughts, i messaged the suicide prevention line and they will message me back in 2 days.. Please, i really need someone now)':
hopefullyoneday hopefullyoneday 13-15, F 20 Answers Oct 4, 2012 in Youth

Go to your best friend. Tell her the truth. Don't wait. <br />
Then accept her anger or whatever. You did what you did. The only thing to do is face it and accept what happens as a result. If your friend can understand the circumstances, you might save the friendship. Seems to me that's the main thing in this whole scenario that was most worth preserving.

Best Answer

good advice.

Best Answer

Two votes on this. It would be much better that you tell her first than having to suffer the consequences that she would hear it from someone else. Do not expect it to be easy or to not have a detrimental effect, but let this incident be a lesson to you. That boy was no friend to either of you. Move on. You are still too young to let this destroy your life. In time you will find someone as well as your friend and this boy will be still playing games. This whole mess will be just a distant memory, if you even bother to think about it at all.

Best Answer

First World Problem

Best Answer

hahahaha

Best Answer

I love that song :-)

Best Answer

Invite B to an outing. Exectute B with a poisoned beverage and dispose of his body in a drum of hydrochloric acid. Problem solved.

Best Answer

You're having suicidal thoughts over that?

Best Answer

Okay. Relax. This is not the end of the world. If this rumour spreads you are at liberty to deny it. It's a rumour, after all. Also, consider the character of the person spreading the rumour. You said he wasn't good at keeping secrets? If anyone asks you, you can shoot back at them with "Who the hell told you THAT?" When they say who they heard it from, roll your eyes in mock disdain and moan, "Oh, that figures!" or whatever ex<x>pression feels right to you. Just don't listen to anyone who brings the subject up.<br />
I'm glad to hear that you're reaching out for help. Do that as much as you have to, and don't stop until you find someone who listens? Does your school have a nurse or counselor you can talk to? What about a teacher? Anyone you can trust will do. The adults there are there to help protect you (despite how it may sometimes seem that isn't the case). Believe me, committing suicide over this is not worth it. You may think you made a mistake, but no one died, got their arm broken, teeth smashed in, or went to jail. It may seem enormous to you, but it isn't, believe me. Thousands of people wind up in entanglements like this all the time. It doesn't make them bad, it just makes them human. <br />
So . . . take a few deep breaths, pull yourself together (I mean that in a good way), and don't worry about it. There will be plenty of time for that if the rumour mill really gets going. Why not wait and see if that's what actually happens first. People may not take too kindly to someone so crass speaking about you that way anyway.<br />
If you want to discuss further, send me a p.m. Believe me, though, when I say it isn't nearly as bad as it seems to you.

Best Answer

All the drama that you are going through will feel silly and pointless with time. Don't worry about it and move on. According to the information given above, you didn't betray your friend. They were broken up and you agreed to go out. There really wasn't any harm done.

Best Answer

Dont be suicidal over this high school bullsh*t. I think you did like the boy and will no longer be friend's with the girl--whatever really happened-whoever sent the email. I recommend NEVER dating a friend's ex or possible ex, dramadramadrama... You're just experiencing the fun world of d0uchebags...and dating gets more annoying the older you get--so get your feet wet now. I know thats not exactly an upper, but its probably true...

Best Answer

Stick to the truth. It may seem bitter. But its the best to digest !

Best Answer

I don't get it..."I sort of liked my best friends boyfriend" then you say, "i like him to (i don't really..)" You shouldn't have been admitting any such feelings for your friend's boyfriend, regardless of how much or little turmoil was existent in their relationship. You should have also considered that e-mails can easily be hacked.

Best Answer

he's a ******* for playing you. you can't help who you fall for

Best Answer

Meh chill out and relax, you slipped up. Go tell ya friend and ask for forgiveness. Don't kill yourself over something so trivial.

Best Answer

dnt wait until his friend tells everywun. u need to tel ur besfren str8 up. deal with the consequence. it may b harsh bt b strong abou it becuh u put yourself in a situation lyk this.

Best Answer

Dynamics ..,,

Best Answer