rowrowrowthe rowrowrowthe 22-25, M 19 Answers Feb 19 in LGBT

Oh please give me a break. A few douchebags are not representative of humanity as a whole.

Best Answer

It's always hurtful when trust is broken so easily.

Best Answer

Yes this is true. However letting the haters define how you view all of humanity gives those ******** even more power when really that's the last thing they deserve.

Best Answer

I agree. But this affects me, I'm not going to open up myself in the future, trust should be cherished.

Best Answer

Some of my former friends also were homophobics they aren't my friends anymore.

Best Answer

save your disappointment, You have about 60 years left on the planet and there is some really heavy shiat that will deserve your attention and will crush your testes.<br />
Rock on.

Best Answer

Be disappointed in your friends, not humanity. -_- I was happy when my best friend came out, now he's my big fluffy gay panda.

Best Answer

awkward!

Best Answer

Unless you are Gay yourself, I would just accept it. I know many people that have some attitudes that are offensive to me. Racist, Homophobic, overly vulgar language, but if I was offended by them all, I wouldn't have relationships with anyone. Besides, I'm not perfect either.

Best Answer

I knew guys that would say stuff like that, but they liked to suck my ****, and be sucked, they just said it because other guys were there and they were trying to cover up they were bisexual or gay.

Best Answer

Grow up, allow people their own beliefs as they do you.

Best Answer

Quitters never win and winners never quit... <br />
Friendships - like any relationship - will have its ups and downs. Some friendships will grow stronger, some will die... In my opinion, if you give up on humanity because of one person, or even one third of the population, it speaks volumns about how you see yourself... you have to love yourself enough to take chances on being rejected, and knowing you will be okay if you are rejected, and that at times, even you will be in a state to reject, but selectively.

Best Answer

thanks, I would be ok

Best Answer

That will depend on how clever they are.

Best Answer

and im not bashing you like the others... im disappointed in humanity too.. myself.. im in the same both as u(Not homosexual but i have another fault) but its facts.. i wont lie to you... u should tell yourself the same..

Best Answer

how long have you been friends? i feel like that's something that you'd catch on to quickly

Best Answer

catch on quickly? like a flu?

Best Answer

no i'm saying that's something you would notice quickly at least that's what i'd think

Best Answer

If they are willing to end their friendship with you over your sexual preferences, then you are better off without them. I know that feel however... how much it sucks to lose people to something seemingly so trivial. Just hang in there, better times will come.

Best Answer

it's not trivial to see a human discriminate against another human because they are "disgusting".

Best Answer

I didn't mean it like that...

Best Answer

Have you come out to them yet?

Best Answer

no, so it's awkward to be discriminated without showing

Best Answer

Sorry about that.

Best Answer

Be disappointed in urself before other... Homosexuality in itself in something negative...

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer