f dey r 2 diff people..!
MoonlitNyt MoonlitNyt 22-25, F 12 Answers Oct 23, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

love implies acceptance to the person you are and that includes friends <br />
unless you are a persons possession

Best Answer

If either are making me choose between them, then niether of them are worth it.<br />
It of course depends on circumstance too. If one of them just doesn't like the other for no good reason, they better deal with it, be polite and nice anyway. If there is a VERY strong reason to choose one or the other (say one makes a move on the other, the other, pushes them off and tells me about it), then I will choose accordingly.

Best Answer

My best friend has been mine for 30 years... He never was really mine, but he always was mine... If time and place was right, we would definitely turn into lovers. Being miles apart, we are not waiting for each other but parts of us inside always will.

Best Answer

seems s f i jus heard my own story ... i understand :)

Best Answer

Lovers come and go, but a friend is forever.<br />
"Of a lover and a friend, the one who by definition loves you is called a friend".<br />
-Dragon

Best Answer

wow...! :)

Best Answer

That's hard to pick. In my experience, lovers don't last. So perhaps a best friend. There's always casual sex.

Best Answer

i agree ;)

Best Answer

Typically a best friend is a lover.

Best Answer

my lover IS my bestfriend

Best Answer

friend

Best Answer

some of my best friends are both friend and lover----if the f means fu__---id like to do all of them at one time----it would be like a cat in a fish factory

Best Answer

hey noo...f stands for ' if ' but anyways got ur point :)

Best Answer