Sienna11 Sienna11 31-35, F 27 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Health

waking up in bed to a ugly woman or man...

Best Answer

Bacon and eggs followed by a strawberry milkshake. Real strawberry's though, not the artificial milkshakes.

Works every time for me.

Best Answer

Before you go to sleep, eat two slices of white bread, take three aspirin, and drink about 24 ounces of water.

If you wake up the next morning with a headache, it will probably be a slight one. Just take more aspirin. Once I started that routine (in college, haha) I never woke up with a sick stomach or pounding head again.

The trick is remembering to do it before you sleep. Good luck! :-)

Best Answer

Thank you for your genuine reply, have to remember that if there's ever a next time :)

Best Answer

Take Advil before you sleep with a glass of OJ. Then when you wake repeat along with a Vitamin B Complex and eat a full breakfast, but not to the pont where you are over full. Drink fluids, then go back to bed for a few hours and you will be good to go.

Best Answer

You feel crappy because you're dehydrated. Drink water and take some Ibuprofen....and sleep.

Best Answer

This was my approach. Feeling much better now, thank you.

Best Answer

glad you feel better. And I've heard, the sweeter the drink the harder the hangover. Not sure if it's true....because I've had some bad mornings after drinking beer. But the water/ibuprofen always makes it bearable. =) And thanks for the BA =)

Best Answer

avoid the hangover (drink responsibly...sorry, probably not what you had in mind)

Best Answer

bit late for that...

Best Answer

well at least 'document' this feeling in your brain and remember it for the next time you're tempted (lol... sorry)

Best Answer

more booze....

Best Answer

Thanks for the suggestion but I couldn't stomach it.

Best Answer

sleep

Best Answer

I drink a hell of a lot and very often. I have found by far the best hangover cure is..to sleep very little. If you make sure you do not sleep for anything more than 4-6 hours you will arise fresh and all those toxins in your body will not fester doing damage as you lie asleep. When you arise early you will be more active increasing recovery period you tend to eat and drink which also helps eliminate the hangover via the nutrients. So those last few hours of a long sleep are when the body is most damaged by the alcohol and the hangover is damage control so avoid the damage!!

Best Answer

either stay drunk, or I found many years ago that Alka Seltzer helped

Best Answer

if you don't have to be anywhere.. "hair of the dog that bit you"

Best Answer

A truckload of water and some asprin. Greasy food to coat the stomach always helps me the night of and the day after. Next time slow your roll drink water between every drink or every other drink, eat a hearty meal before drinking it helps fill your stomach so the alcohol moves thru it slower.

Best Answer

I think not eating before I started drinking is the key to how I ended up. Should know better really...

Best Answer

Vicodin.

Best Answer

A strong bloody Mary or nyquil and a nap

Best Answer

For a time I thought Pantothenic Acid supplement helped till I realized not drinking did a MUCH better job. Try herb. No blackouts, no hangovers.

Best Answer

hangovers are caused by dehydration!!! drink water next time you go out drinking..

Best Answer

"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure". In other words either don't drink consume little.

Best Answer

Water, lots of it. Rehydration. Plus, before you go drinking, line your stomach with something fatty.. like have bread with butter. While drinking, keep rehydrating in between.

Best Answer

I've always heard to take another hair of the dog that bit you, but that rarely has ever helped me.

Best Answer