I'm looking for a new gaming system. My wii is getting boring. I really enjoy black s on ps3 (my friend has ps3), but I also enjoy left 4 dead on Xbox (my friend also has Xbox) I suck at call of duty on ps3 however, and I want to beat my friend at it when we play. I'm looking for: -I'd like to have a username. I like xPuRfectDisastRx, for it establishes that I'm a girl, and I love war games. -realistic, good graphics, not alot of lagging. -free Internet such as online gaming with friends. -war games. What system Is best for me? Can you list the atributes of each system, such as saying what it can do? Thanx.
Aeroflaire Aeroflaire 13-15, F 8 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Hobbies

Get a gaming quality PC, its a much better investment<br />
The games are cheaper and there's far more of a selection

Best Answer

I didn't really like Planetside 2 o.o

Best Answer

i have a gaming PC and it cost way more than my xbox. but i guess once you have it it is better in the long run.-except for the motion sickness

Best Answer

Exactly, the initial cost might be a bit more but the long term costs are cheaper. The only thing you'll really need to upgrade is a graphics card every few years or so. People say you need to completely overhaul them all the time but PC gaming isn't like that anymore.

Best Answer

Yeah, that's probably true.

Best Answer

Not to mention, I've saved hundreds and hundreds of dollars converting to PC gaming.

Best Answer

xbox all the way!!!!!

Best Answer

ps3 is better than the xbox 360 i have had experiences with both and you have to pay for online gaming with the 360 - but in graphics they are just about the same - but it just depends on which best suits you

Best Answer

Free internet - Ps3.<br />
Your friend has a ps3<br />
Those are the only two that really matter, no?<br />
Graphical differences are negligible.

Best Answer

I had a ps3 and it was free..

Best Answer

Yeah I think I'm gonna go with ps3. what kinds are there. I know there a super slim, and a slim... Could you tell me the kinds of ps3s?

Best Answer

Sorry, not sure what kinds there are now..I sold mine around a year ago. You could always check amazon.com

Best Answer

Get an XBOX 360- way better games -thats why PS3 had to make their online free because they knew they sucked!<br />
-coming from a nerd that has owned every game system out there

Best Answer

I bought an xbox 360 because I like the games that yo0u can only play on that console, like Halo

Best Answer

Well if u want to play online for free get ps3. U have to pay for xboxlive but if u don't mind that the Xbox isn't a bad system. My personal favorite is ps3 out of those two. And if u happen to buy the ps3 and may assassin's creed three I'd be happy to play with u.

Best Answer