cheysghost cheysghost 56-60, F 7 Answers Jun 23, 2011

black swan

when whats her name was getting good and naughty with herself and then BAM! MAMA!

****, the entire audience got scared

Best Answer

oh saw the dvd, but did not think the movie would be good, now I gotta rent it, thanks for piping in.

Best Answer

the movie scares you in ways you wouldnt think would frighten you, thats why i liked it. also cuz of the scene i mentioned. HOT

Best Answer

the part in donnie darko when gretchen and donnie have a "moment"(romantic) the part when gretchen gets run over(caught me off guard) the part when the jet engine falls on donnie(scary and sad) and the part when donnie goes on a rant about the smurfs(funny)congrats!if you can somehow follow this you JUST MAY BE ABLE TO FOLLOW DONNIE DARKO :)

Best Answer

followed every step.

Best Answer

the pool party part in Adventureland OR the part where they all get together and the guys throw the corndog at that guy lmao!! :D

Best Answer

Now I am laughing to boot!

Best Answer

Romantic: when Tom Hanks dives into the ocean at the end of ' Splash '

Scary: when the ball George C. Scott has just thrown in the river comes bouncing down from upstairs of his house as he arrives home and the ball is wet.

Caught off guard: Darkman where the one crime boss is cutting the fingers off the other crime boss (this really needs to be seen to see what 'twisted' can be like)

Funniest: Spicoli and his friend 'fix' said friends brother's car after they've wrecked it. Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Best Answer

oh man you nailed em. FTRH is like a cult movie!

Best Answer

Back in the 80's I rented FTRH about 15 times before I finally bought it.

Best Answer

That's too many emotions for one scene, so I'll divide it:

Romantic: The ending of POTC, when Will has to go back to sea.

Scary: Back when I was super scared of an alien invasion (long story...), the scene in 'Signs' when the alien walks by the children's party.

Caught off guard: Tropic Thunder, many parts, but the one most shocking was finding out Ltn. Sirius was played by Robert Downey Jr.

Funniest: Again, Tropic Thunder =) The whole thing had me tickled, to be honest.

Best Answer

Kudos, and I did mean separate movies. Did one ever have you crying when you didn't want to, I mean the scene just pulled you in?

Best Answer

Absolutely, several movies. I cry at anything sappy and emotional :')

Best Answer

funny- in the movie the other guys when the two popular cops yell aim for the bushes..

.....there were noo bushes! lol

Best Answer

When Dylan Baker, playing a man with a bad problem in the 1998 film "Happiness", guns down random happy people in a park by a lake with a giant gun in one of his character's dreams.

Best Answer