IAMNOWHERE IAMNOWHERE 36-40, F 9 Answers Nov 30, 2012

She was totally aggressive and into it.

Best Answer

My husband is 100% the best lover that I've ever had. <br />
I remember this one time, he spent a lot of time softly rubbing my cl1t, until I was so h0rny that I couldn't stand it. Then he spread my p#ssy lips and rubbed his c0ck which was all slippery and wet with his prec#m up and down on my cl1t. Every once in awhile, he would tease me by sticking the head of his c0ck in. By then, I was begging for him to f#ck me. <br />
Then he grabbed me by my hips and lifted me up a little and rammed his whole c0ck in. I couldn't help it, I was c#mming immediately as he f#cked me hard. He has given me multiple 0rgasms before, but this time it was different. Even after he pulled out, I was still c#mming over and over again without warning. My p#ssy was even leaking juices like crazy, which has never happened before.<br />
It was great! I can't wait until he does it again :)

Best Answer

the excitement the expectation of getting caught

Best Answer

It was my First time and I was all alone, so I was not judged by others standards.

Best Answer

Enthusiasm

Best Answer

Public sex..thrill of getting caught and knowing others could be watching

Best Answer

by the side of a fishing lake..middle of the day. Nobody around...well not that we knew...maybe they were watching, that makes it so exciting, also she wanted it so bad, needed no foreplay was open and wet....mmmm so nice

Best Answer

she never said no for new ideas.

Best Answer