manonthesilvermountain manonthesilvermountain 22-25, M 15 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

Legend of Zelda :Ocarina of Time. No matter how many times I play through it I can always do it again at some point without it getting old!

Best Answer

Streets of Rage 2

Best Answer

Fking loved it on my old Sega Genesis back in the day! Almost forgot about that game.

Best Answer

yeah that game was fantastic.

Best Answer

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. I've been playing that game for years and I never get tired of it ^-^

Best Answer

Majoras mask was a great game and a close rival but I still have to stick with my answer of Ocarina of Time.

Best Answer

Ocarina of Time is actually my second choice, haha. They're both really wonderful, but I picked Majora's Mask because of its story line, character development and because no matter how many times I play it, it never gets any easier. Why did you pick Ocarina of Time, if you don't mind me asking?

Best Answer

Metroid. It was the only game I beat then played again shortly afterward.

Best Answer

Mega Man X.

Best Answer

Ghosts and Goblins for Nintendo. And Splatterhouse for TurboGraffix 16.

Best Answer

Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals

Best Answer

I have a gamecube, so there aren't really any "best" games, just some that are slightly less worse than others.

Best Answer

Gta san andreas, fallout 3, fallout new vegas

Best Answer

Atari!! Pitfall, Ms. Pacman and all that

Best Answer