Iv had the nook for a while but whenever i put music on the darn thing it would never play. Well i found out that it only plays MP3 files so i need to convert my MWA music into MP3 for me to get any use out of the thing. Preferably free. Also need to get the errr music protection copyright thing ma bob off of them if that at all possible. Thanks :)
uni2 uni2 18-21, M 3 Answers Feb 20, 2011

If you don't have it or updated it yet , Upload Windows Media Pla<x>yer 10.0 for the upgrade , In your rip to music files settings , set as mp3 , Nero Start smart is another good one , edit , It sure does , as long as you set the rip as mp3 this will circumvent the copyright , most modern day CD pla<x>yers and sansa pla<x>yers are mp3 supported from the factory anyway .

Best Answer

Does it still work for Windows Media Pla<x>yer 11? If it does why not go all the way.

Best Answer

google

Best Answer

Not sure -- have you tried iTunes? It will convert WAV and AIFF music files to MP3, I know.

Best Answer