getouttamylife getouttamylife 18-21, F 27 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Health

Regular exercise, Vitamin E, Magnesium, and Primrose oil . ..I hang out with lots of women lol =)

Best Answer

medical marijuana for me.

Best Answer

Chamomile tea does the job for me.

Best Answer

Is there an app for that?

Best Answer

As a child I got camomile tea, then went on meds from a gynecologist during teen age as adult I started exercising a lot and they disappeared.

Sleep, re-sleep and re-re-sleep on Advil or so is good also

Best Answer

pills and pills and pills and some gatorade

Best Answer

Aleve or menopause

Best Answer

Taking an ibuprofen and then keeping a heating pad on the area that hurts while sitting on the couch doing whatever activity. Eating ginger helps with the stomach upsetness from the pain. Also taking a hot shower, but sit / lay in the tub and let the water wash over the hurting area. Not thinking about it helps too,even if it may be hard to do, and remember the pain will pass, just gotta keep trucking till ur free from from its grasp.

Best Answer

2 Motrin 800

Best Answer

extremely cold sprite or soda of your choice. tryyyyyyyyyyy it!

Best Answer

Epsom Salt in hot bath<3

Light stretching/exercise

Chamomile tea

Ginger tea

Heating pad

Tylenol, mydol, advil

Prescription medicine

Hot soup

Best Answer

Just speaking from personal experience with past gfs, if we had sex while cramping they all swore it made the cramping go away while nothing else really worked. Not trying to be a perv, just telling you what I've been told. It may have been the endorphins that get released in the brain when someone ******* or just the massaging motion inside. If you are sexually active with someone it's worth a shot

Best Answer

Have some good sex, not sure how true it is but some women say it helps.

Best Answer

i have heard that. good way to relax muscles but of course, its kinda awkward and messy.

Best Answer

Naa its never awkward and messy, just have some good baby wipes and few news paper under so you dont dirty bed. Its fun, warm and nice.

Best Answer

It's also unhealthy

Best Answer

Says who? Sex is never unhealthy.

Best Answer

4 Advil or Motrin and hot tea. A hot bath can help too..

Best Answer

Take some pain meds, and a warm pack on your tummy it always worked for me

Best Answer

4 Advil and a hot bath and a nap.

Best Answer

Bananas help, as does exercise, like star jumps or a jog. Also a hot water bottle and hot chocolate ;D

Best Answer

owwwwch

Best Answer