whalexnuker whalexnuker 13-15, F 21 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in Suicide

The best anser you'll ever find...Take a 12-gauge shotgun, stolen or owned ($300), climb to the top of any radio tower 100+ feet tall. Deer slug or personal defense round that splits into 3+ shots. NOT bird/target shot. A slug is appx. 1/2 inch+ in diameter. At the top of the tower/dam/bridge, down a bottle of sleeping pills and at least 32 oz. of water, but not enough to throw up. Nitric oxide workout supplement will help tomore readily digest/metabolize the pills. Wah wah wah. Quit your ******* crying, it'll all be over soon. So your suicide backpack should have all this in it as you're climbing/sitting there up high. If you're worried about pain, then you should definately do this because you're a *****. NO first, sleeping pills next, now squeeze the trigger after orienting the shotty so as to push you towards a long fall. If you happen to silurvive the shot ( PLEASE research what angle to shoot your brain at, I'm assuming front of skull directly to the back of skull). If the shotty/slug doesn't kill you, the fall will. If that doesnt, the readily absorbed pills will stop your heart. And if that doesn't work, you're brain-dead with a slowing beart rate and ruined body so you should be drowning. I've researched this for hours. Everyone tries to talk you out of it. DO IT RIGHT you ******* *****. Stop crying like a cowardly *****.

Best Answer

Using this. Thanks.

Best Answer

This is actually the best way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTNX6mr753w

Best Answer

Yeah, okay.

Best Answer

This is a pointless question. Define best? If you mean minimal pain hypoxia or pills such as barbiturates. Sleeping pills have a high failing rate, you just will end up with sclerosis of the liver and in a great deal of pain. Cutting yourself more often than not just leads to scars which you will probably regret in later life.

Best Answer

i tyred to kill me with shutgun my borther walk in on me and took it away now i cant find the gun :S

Best Answer

A heart attack /stroke from too much sex

Best Answer

I'm 15.

Best Answer

Yes It does say that next to your name.
Dying from oversexual stimulation was rated number 1 of 1000 ways to die killing yourself would at least feel better lol

Best Answer

Yeah, but I'm not a ***** who goes around offering my virginity.

Best Answer

Wtf! =( I never implied that. Sorry if you think thats what Im telling you to do. I just answered the question with what seems to be the best way to die. Fine My 2nd choice would be going somewhere so cold that your body goes numb and you fall asleep and dont wake up ever again and youre preserved for thousands of years as an icicle

Best Answer

Can't say I understand why you're going through all the trouble to find the answer. If you really wanted to, you would've by now. Just saying.

Best Answer

I have tried. I've already overdosed on pills before.

Best Answer

So have I, they aren't effective. I'm not going to hand you a line of crap about how god loves you and you're too young, etc. Just wouldn't mind having you see if it genuinely gets better before you decide to end your life.

Best Answer

Effective my ***. I threw the pills up because a situation came up.

Best Answer

Sure. Anyway, stick around kid. You really don't know what could surprise you.

Best Answer

knife would hurt suffocation I don't think so pills maybe

Best Answer

I thought pills, too. :] An over-dosage and a little "nap"

Best Answer

I was nurse for 30 yrs never had a patient succeed in overdose

Best Answer

There is no best way. Don't torture yourself. Instead, learn to love yourself and then you will find a way to enjoy life.

Best Answer

Lol. Did you get that from the back of a cereal box?

Best Answer

Yes, in fact I did.

Best Answer

stop just stop if someone wants to die let them. sometimes you just can deal with pain

Best Answer

Boredom, it takes more time but it is very effective.

Best Answer

Not really.

Best Answer

It's best to kill the person that would make killing yourself worth it rather than to kill yourself. Fact is, few that look to kill themselves are in a position where it's a beneficial move for themselves.

Best Answer

The thing is, I don't have enough bullets to shoot everyone alive nor do I have a big enough bomb to explode Earth.

Best Answer

There are good people in the world so your perception is badly flawed.

Best Answer

Good people ratio: 5:500000000000000

Best Answer

Doesn't matter. Mass extinction just resets the mess and we have to try again. Mass extinction is not an answer. First, make your personal choices something you respect in life and then use them to be a good example to others.

Best Answer

Why would you encourage this kid to go out and kill? There are enough nut jobs out there thinking this stuff up on their own. Killing doesn't solve anything. You kill, you go to prison. You kill yourself, you hurt your loved ones. Its not an answer!

Best Answer

The kid is playing with killing themselves. There is no encouragement here. In fact, this kid is getting the "hold yourself hostage" syndrome. It's attention getting and they are not murderous in nature. Know your mental defects.

Best Answer

rofl.

Best Answer

getting insulted

Best Answer

Um, as the does no physical harm...?

Best Answer

If I get insulted my breath stops.

Best Answer

Thanks for the troll.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Trench foot.

Best Answer

cameronoverton your retarded. Can you define "normal" For me please?

Best Answer

How about drinking anti-freeze? It seems to me that the best way to figure out how to kill yourself is to think of how other people are murdered. Suppose someone was poisoning you with anti-freeze? You would die in a day or two depending on the dose. You would feel sick, but I don't think that any of us are getting out of this world without feeling sick. Has anyone tried this?

Best Answer

If you kill yourself, your only proving that you were mentally and physically weaker than people who don't. How about instead of asking people the best way to commit suicide, you be a normal person.

Best Answer