I am about 5 months pregnant, never was big and was at a medium weight for me when I got pregnant ( my weight fluxuates ). I have gained about 8lbs so far during pregnancy and I do get exercise about once a week, its hard for me being exhausted all the time! I have a big fear that I am gonna just blow up like a balloon the last two months, thats what everyone keeps saying "if you havent gained much weight yet it will probably all catch up with you the last few months" I am just wondering the best way to lose the baby weight after pregnancy (besides breastfeeding) as I wont be able to do much exercise for a few months afterward
missmeganxoxo missmeganxoxo 22-25, F 7 Answers Jun 7, 2012

You'll lose it when you give birth! idea is to resist hunger pangs.

Best Answer

Have the baby.

Best Answer

Exercise a lot more often, 3 or 4 times a week but not to the point of tiring yourself out. Don't push yourself, and if it seems like work you are doing it wrong. (I had to put that one in there) Simple easy things, go for a walk several times a week. Even better if you can find a park near you. Instead of the boring walk around the block, enjoy walking in the park.

Best Answer

Anal instead of oral! That saves you alot of calories and give him a change up?

Best Answer

thats just really disgusting, thanks for your input but its completely unnecessary...

Best Answer

It was just a thought. It would save calories. Sorry

Best Answer

you are a perverted human being, body fluids are not a discussion topic, especially whn you dont even know someone, just saying

Best Answer

Hmmmmmmmmmm, So you insult me for offering an idea because YOU are a prude? My mistake. best of luck to you...

Best Answer

Leave the baby with your in-laws for a while.

Best Answer

eat vegetables and fruits instead of pre made foods and carbs/take aways and exercise when you first get up when you have most energy

Best Answer

Eat healthy.

Best Answer